Head & Shoulders Men Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell...2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clea...1 Answers
Valery A.
very good dandruff controller. Refresh the scalp. Control fat. Highly effective. It has a very high cost in Venezuela, but it is very effective. The best
Ameerah Bibi J.
This is actually very good for dandruff. However, I can't use more than 2 bottles continuously as I feel it dries out my hair. But for dandrufd its good.
Mariangela L.
I love it is one of my favorites, my street is clean and silky with a fresh smell and its price is accessible I highly recommend it is wonderful
Neyda C.
CaguasPR, PR - Puerto Rico
My husbands loves Head and Shoulders, is the only shampoo that he uses. It help him a lot with his dandruff. Leaving his hair feeling so fresh.
Andrea L.
port elgin, ON
I buy this for my boyfriend all the time. He has think dark hair and during the winter this shampoo keeps druff at bay. I also love the smell.
Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
My boyfriend uses this and I tried it out... I don have flakes but for whatever reason Head and Shoulders always make my hair look awesome!!!
Jefferson B.
2818 NW 72 ND Ave Miami FL 33122
Esye es un champú que te deja el cabello muy suave y tambien hidratado y mas cuenta con acondicionador y te deja con un olor muy rico
Rebecca B.
There are alot more products to use other than this.. You do experience no dandruff and it smells nice and doesn't itch the scalp
BRENDA M.
Good presentation, good quantity and good quality. Have a fresh sensation. Effecty and gentle in compare with another products.
suanny s.
muito para o tratamento para caspa, e nao deixa
os cabelo
reseco paresse que hidratou
e fica muito bonitos os cabelo e brilhoso
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.