Head & Shoulders Men Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell...2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clea...1 Answers
Cynthia R.
I used the womens version. Not thr mens. It did its job with ease. Thank you for this.
damari m.
Laredo, TX
My boyfriend likes this shampoo he has itchy scalp and dandruff and its going away!!!
Cheyenne T.
Stanley, VA
I don't use old spice but it does smell nice for the guys in my house(family members)
kimberly m.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband using this all the time he cleans his hair and it leaves it dandruff free
Paula R.
Dallas, TX
My husband enjoys using this product. It leave his hair smelling great and refreshed.
Rola D.
It good for men very much my husband love it and he use it every day and good price
josselin m.
portoviejo manabi
combats dryness of the scalp, soothes the itch *, relieves irritation *, reduces redness *, leaves a delicious fragrance, controls the scales on the scalp * and gives a fabulous look to the hair
Adriana N.
Zamora
Huele muy rico además de tener todas las ventajas que tiene el shampoo head and shoulders en si, me deja muy limpio el cabello y sin caspa que es lo que muchos buscamos pero además el olor es muy rico y dura mucho tiempo.
Aurora G.
I'm from venezuela and this is the only brand you can find.
But I have to say that is good, for men... if you are a girl that likes to smell as a man (like me, sometimes) it's perfect for you, and it does what it says.
Erin P.
London, ON
1,509 reviews
My spouse picked this up and he seems to enjoy it. I have 3 boys running around so my showers have to be quick, a few days ago i was having a shower and i buy head and shoulders too, same looking bottle and i wasnt looking and grabbes his bottle an put it in my hair. I didnt realize untill i started smelling the old spice, but hey it works!
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.