Head & Shoulders Men Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell...2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clea...1 Answers
Gisselle V.
My stepdad has this shampoo and conditioner and it smells great. Hair looks and feels better !
Holly K.
Great for those winter seasons and for people with dry skin. Leave hair so soft and nourished!!
Maegen E.
Wake Forest, NC
My fiancée uses this everyday to tackle his dandruff. It's not totally gone, but very close!
Amaryllis P.
It was okay but it made my head very dry and it gave me more dandruff then actually less .
Aline B.
Atlanta, GA
Si.pyesmene fantastic abelo.acio com brilho seem caspa amo esse produto recommend a todos
Kenzie S.
My husband uses this daily, and his hair is super smooth and smells absolutely AMAZING!!
Adriana R.
Madera, CA
I enjoy this so much , I use it everyone I take a shower and it makes my hair super soft.
Danielle M.
This is the only kind that my husband will use and I absolutely love the smell of it !
Angela M.
Columbus, OH
great for dry scalp during winter and love the smell now. W only use it during winter.
Mildred R.
El Cajon
This product is very good for your scalp it works and keep your hair very healthy.....
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.