Head & Shoulders Men Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell...2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clea...1 Answers
Jassamyn D.
Marietta
This works amazing! I buy it every time my dandruff starts to act up, I highly recommend for anyone!
Hayley T.
Works really well. I use it a couple times a week and I'm very happy and impressed with this product.
Christine H.
Martin, TN
Haven’t tried this but would love to be able to! Hoping to get a beauty bag voxbox in the mail soon 😍
Melissa D.
Kalamazoo
This shampoo is great for keeping dandruff away! It smells so amazing! My head has never felt better!
sakshi c.
Best shampoo for treating your dandruff.. provides silkiness n softness to the hair..go for it..😎☺🙂
Ashley C.
Easton, PA
I bought this when my dandruff starting acting up. I feel like it didnt make to much difference.
Khalia S.
Fort Worth, TX
This is so great for people with dandruff...I myself used to have dandruff but this got rid of it
Holly K.
Great for those winter seasons and for people with dry skin. Leave hair so soft and nourished!!
Gisselle V.
My stepdad has this shampoo and conditioner and it smells great. Hair looks and feels better !
Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Makes my hair smell good and look good feel good and helps my dry scalp which is not easy to do
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.