Head & Shoulders Men Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell...2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clea...1 Answers
Daniela R.
Head & Shoulders
Enviar
Head & Shoulders® Old Spice® Pure Sport Men 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 2-23.7 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles SEE DETAILS
Old Spice Head and Shoulders Old Spice Swagger 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner for Men 32.1 Fl Oz SEE DETAILS
Refresh Head and Shoulders Men Refresh Anti-Dandruff Shampoo For Men 23.7 Fl Oz SEE DETAILS
Purely Gentle Scalp Care Head and Shoulders Sensitive Scalp Care Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz SEE DETAILS
Classic Clean Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 950mL SEE DETAILS
Head & Shoulders® Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo 2-23.7 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle SEE DETAILS
Head & Shoulders® 2-in-1 Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 2-23.7 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles SEE DETAILS
Head & Shoulders® Smooth & Silky Dandruff Shampoo with Bonus Trial Size Conditioner 13.5 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle SEE DETAILS
Mixed Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz Bonus Pack SEE DETAILS
Head & Shoulders® Smooth & Silky Anti-Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner Kit 2 pc Box SEE DETAILS
Head and Shoulders Complete Scalp Care 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 40 Fl Oz SEE DETAILS
Dry Scalp Care Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 950mL SEE DETAILS
Handy Solutions Head & Shoulders Shampoo 1.7oz, (Packages (Pack of 6) SEE DETAILS
Head & Shoulders Full & Thick Men Advanced Thickening Tonic SEE DETAILS
Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Twin Pack Men Pyrithone Zinc, 23.7FL OZ dandruff Shampoo & 23.7FL OZ Conditioner SEE DETAILS
Moisture Care Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Dandruff Co-Wash 50 mL SEE DETAILS
Head & Shoulders Head N Shoulders 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner - 23.7 oz SEE DETAILS
Head & Shoulders Travel Size Shampoo Bottles (Pack of 6) SEE DETAILS
Handy Solutions Head & Shoulders Shampoo 1.7oz SEE DETAILS
Head & Shoulders® Clinical Strength Dandruff & Seborrheic Dermatitis Shampoo 2-13.5 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles SEE DETAILS
Cheyanne T.
My boyfriend uses this occasionally, and oh my goodness the smell of this is amazing! He does not get dandruff very often, but when he does this seems to help in as little as a few uses. It also makes his hair really soft. It's very affordable and we will continue to buy it. I recommend!
Hannah T.
My husband uses this. It lathers up well, leaving his hair nice and clean. He doesn't have severe dandruff, but this keeps the mild flakies away. I'm a sucker for the Old Spice scent too. It's better for him than others he's tried because it doesn't weigh his fine hair down.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
My husband uses Head and shoulders a lot. He works outside in the heat and cold weather. So his poor head takes a beating. When he has dry scalp after one wash it is all cleared up. I sometimes use it myself. Shh don't tell him. I really like this product.
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
Great shampoo when I have dandruff. It tingles my scalp which I'm not sure is good, but it does get rid of my dandruff. It smells good and it lasts a long time. I would buy it again. I would recommend this product
Karla O.
Tomball, TX
I have always been skeptical about head and shoulders but my husband was starting to get dandruff and I found these with the old spice scent so I figured I give them a shot. My scalp started drying out and getting dandruff and since this was in the shower i took a chance and it makes my hair feel amazing as it works on my scalp.
Julianna O.
San Diego, CA
Bought this for my boyfriend, will definitely buy again. It's smells heavenly and works super well for dandruff. The scent lasts days!! Just a small amount goes a very long way. Must try! Especially if you particularly like the smell of cologne.
Nikki S.
Jacksonville, FL
Head and Shoulders works perfectly for keeping oily scalp/hair in check. The newer formulas don't strip my hair, and they smell great. I love that Head and Shoulders has been working on developing new products. I will always re-purchase Head and Shoulders - I haven't found anything else that works the way this does!
Shannon G.
Lowpoint, IL
My husband loves this product!!! He gets dandruff if he uses any other shampoo but always hated the limited scents available for head and shoulders. He loves the masculine scent and so do I!
Jason D.
i like to wear black a lot. when you have dry scalp like me it looks like christmas in june on my shirt. i tried this stuff and within a week my scalp was normal and i didnt have to wear christmas ear rings anymore to compensate for the snow storm on my chest.
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.