Head & Shoulders Men Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell...2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clea...1 Answers
Yer V.
Hate the old spice smell! But this is just like their regular hair shampoo. If you like the spice smell I recommend this for you.
Mariela G.
My husband has always struggled with dandruff and since he has begun using this product he has been able to eliminate that issue.
Melinda H.
Queens Vlg, NY
I love this version of head and shoulders. It's fragrance sticks around all day. It's my to go for flakes even if it's for men.
Rhaven A.
Made my husbands scalp much less itchy and flaky. he loved the way it smelled and that he felt he was using a regular shampoo.
Kaitlynn G.
Portsmouth , VA
My fiancé loves using this stuff. I like the smell of it after he uses it. His hair is always soft and not oily through the day
Andrea R.
My boyfriend uses this and I've actually borrowed it once or twice and I actually really like it works well and smells great
Valerie A.
Sealy, TX
I love this shampoo it's great for my dandruff every seasonal the beginning of the season I get dandruff and it works for me
Jose O.
I always use Head & Shoulders shampoos, fragrances are the best, and for me, it's the only one that keeps my hair healthy.
Kinsey L.
Tipton
Now my shower will never be cluttered with tons of bottles. Instead I'll just have one big bottle that does the job of two.
Rebecca D.
Winsted, CT
I love the smell of this product. My boyfriend uses it. It smells like old spice. It leaves his hair felling silky smooth.
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.