Head & Shoulders Men Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell...2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clea...1 Answers
Meg H.
My fiancé uses this brand and when I noticed I was starting to get dandruff I used it for a week and it helped SO much!! Smells great too!
tiffany s.
Twin Lakes, WI
My husband uses this. He had super dry scalp a lot. The scent is decent and the product works great and getting rid of the dry scalp he had
Elizabeth V.
Jacksonville, FL
Love it on days that I feel like I need a deep Cream this is my first purchase. Love how it makes me feel like everything is off of my head
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
My husband is a big fan of head and shoulders. It works really good at taking care of flakes and the itch too! This one smells so good too!
Blanca G.
Dandruff no more. This stuff really works. I also use their conditioner. My hair is so healthy and soft . I get compliments all the time.
Amber S.
This shampoo works well for dandruff. It's the only shampoo my boyfriend uses. He has no dandruff now. It smells good so I also like it.
Crystal K.
Detroit
Bought this for my husband. Let me say that this is all I buy him now. Super sexy scent and his head is dandruff free. Money well spent
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
Husbands favorite shampoo. We both love the scent, keep his head squeaky clean, and makes his hair super soft. My son likes it as well
Dayana S.
Vista , CA
Only shampoo I use. Been using this for a couple of years now. Both my. F and I use this binned to. It two different kinds of shampoos
Alexis W.
This helped me a lot when i had problems. Don't use this product too much because it can do the opposite of what it is supposed to.
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.