Head & Shoulders Men Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell...2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clea...1 Answers
Maria M.
My hubby uesd it smells really good takes away the dandruff in like 2 days of using it also makes your head feel fresh witch helps relax a litte
Israel N.
Madera, CA
Smells great controls my dandruff, when using this product I have no dandruff I love that my hair feel clean feels great and smells even better.
Angelica R.
Waxahachie
Head and shoulder is something I use on an occasional purpose it helps with my dryness but it help condition my hair as well and some life to it
Samantha R.
Deer park , TX
I loved this. When I discovered I have the D word.... (DANDRUFF) from super dried out curly hair. I used this and still do once in a blue moon!
julie G.
Eden, NY
wow! this is so great. iT SMELLS SOOO GOOD on my fiance. His hair is so soft and smelling good.I cant wait to run my fingers through his hair.
Megan H.
Hurricane, WV
Smells great and left hair soft. My husband loves it and we will purchase again. Clears dandruff better than other brands claiming the same.
cristina m.
Piquerobi
Eu queria adiquiri o produto porque é de ótima qualidade um preço bom pra comprar eu gostaria de ganhar sim esse produto original obrigado
tiffany s.
Twin Lakes, WI
My husband uses this. He had super dry scalp a lot. The scent is decent and the product works great and getting rid of the dry scalp he had
Meg H.
My fiancé uses this brand and when I noticed I was starting to get dandruff I used it for a week and it helped SO much!! Smells great too!
Audrea S.
Bristol, TN
I love the smell and makes my hair shiny and soft. I think guys might enjoy the smell a little more and it keeps my dandruff under control.
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.