Head & Shoulders Men Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell...2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clea...1 Answers
Head & Shoulders Men Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner
Head and shoulders is an amazing product. It's fast acting and heals dry scalp instantly! I would definitely purchase this again and recommend it to others
Taylor O.
Dallas, GA
Got this for my husband as a dupe for old spice and he really likes it ! It helps with his dandruff a lot! Just wish they were sold in a bigger size bottle
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
My husband loves old spice but has a serious problem with dandruff and this clears it right up plus leaves his hair smelling super good like he likes it.
Jessica G.
Fresno, ca
My boyfriend really likes this product because he has a dry scalp so this helps him so much. And it also helps when it comes to dandruff so it's perfect.
Alejandraa A.
Laredo, TX
Just the best balance for my scalp. Keeps me away from flakes and unpleasant itching. I just feel as if it dries me out quite a bit but not too major .
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
i love head and shoulders shampoo its always great for when my scalp feels dry which is not often so i dont always buy it but it does its job very well
Dezirae C.
Roseville
I love head and shoulders. Always gets rid of dandriff and leaves scalp smelling great. Hydrates and softens hair. Leaves it clean and rejuvinated.
Hannah M.
Mckeesport, PA
My fiancé and father use this. They seems to be pretty big of it. Truthful I think they love it cause it's one step to have a body and hair washed
andreanna p.
My husband loves this shampoo it helped his dandruff after the 3third wash his hair looks great and he isn't constantly itching the top of his head
Ariana L.
Sacramento, CA
My husband uses this product and I love the smell of his hair right after the shower and many hours later too! This is an awesome shampoo for men!
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.