Head & Shoulders Men Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell...2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clea...1 Answers
Brittany B.
FRESNO, CA
Helped my boyfriend with his severely dry scalp he would gets scabs on his head before and flakes for weeks now he has zero flaking!! Or scabs!
Maritza R.
Fontana, CA
I really like this product, and it smells amazing. It always leaves my hair feeling strong and feeling fresh . I totally recommend.
Gabi H.
Stevens Point, WI
I am a girl. I use this because I have dandruff and it smells much better than the regular head and shoulders. Definitely a more manly sent but I time it down with vanilla conditioner.
Christine H.
Martin, TN
Haven’t tried this but would love to be able to! Hoping to get a beauty bag voxbox in the mail soon 😍
Julie V.
Erie
This is the only shampoo my husband and son will use.  It stops itchy scalp and flaking like no other shampoos do  It smells nice and lasts all day.
Carla S.
arvin, CA
I love this shampoo because it helps Makes my Damaged hair feel Restored again, also if you have Dandruff I recommend this shampoo it helps Wash away Dandruff
Nina B.
Naperville, IL
I bought this to get rid of my dandurff, but i feel like it doesnt work! so disappointed bc ive really been needing a shampoo that gets rid of dandruff
This product has helped me so much. I used to have bad dandruff until I used this. It only took a couple of days to get rid of dandruff using this product.
Taylor O.
Dallas, GA
Got this for my husband as a dupe for old spice and he really likes it ! It helps with his dandruff a lot! Just wish they were sold in a bigger size bottle
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
My husband loves old spice but has a serious problem with dandruff and this clears it right up plus leaves his hair smelling super good like he likes it.
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.