BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Smell like a man’s man with the handsome scent of Old Spice in the World's #1 anti-dandruff shampoo (3). Head & Shoulders Old Spice Pure Sport 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo + conditioner for men fights dandruff, attacks dirt, and leaves you with up to 100% flake-free (1), great-smelling hair. The 2-in-1 shampoo combines Head & Shoulders dandruff-fighting power with the lightweight conditioning your hair needs. It's a double dose of confidence. Head & Shoulders 2-in-1s feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get great-looking hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. ,  , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Head & Shoulders® Men Old Spice® Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 32.1 fl. oz. Pump
My husband has dandruff. It's just a fact. But this product is a lifesaver! I know I can't say he's cured because that's a medical thing-but I can say that it is absolutely gone and doesn't return unless we run out! The smell is amazing and it doesn't strip his scalp. A lot of anti dandruff shampoos make your hair dry and brittle-NOT THIS ONE! Since his hair is very short, he doesn't need a lot of product and these bottles last forever! This is rich, creamy, and almost lustrous in the palm until you rub it on your head-then it makes the best creamy foam you have ever had on your head! It's great! Highly recommend if you have the flakes! You won't be disappointed!
Lupe M.
Magnolia, TX
First of all im a women but i love the guys shampoo i feel they smeel Fantastic and the smell last longer than the girls shampoo. And i like how they come in a huge bottle with a pump thats a plus. It can be a lil pricey but it will last you a long time i highly recomend it.
Georgia R.
These never gets old. It do what it says. Gets rid of dandruff and hydrate your scalps. I love these, been using these for years and will continue to use it. Everyone in my family uses this. I am never disappointed with this brand by the way. They make good products.
Shannon G.
Lowpoint, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this product!!! He gets dandruff if he uses any other shampoo but always hated the limited scents available for head and shoulders. He loves the masculine scent and so do I!
Katelynn R.
Schenectady
Really helps clear up dandruff even on girls!! That's right ladies it is okay to use a men's hair product sometimes. It smells fresh and makes you feel even fresher. You never have to worry about an itchy scalp while using this product! It really helped me with my dry scalp and dandruff.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
head & shoulders Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner - 14.2 oz
I love this product works great my entire family uses it all around great value size and price works well I will definitely suggest it to family and friends
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loved this stuff! The 2 in 1 products are never enough for me but they work great for him. This shampoo cleans, keeps away the flakes and the best part? It leaves him smelling so nice. I can't say enough good things about this product
Karla O.
Tomball, TX
I have always been skeptical about head and shoulders but my husband was starting to get dandruff and I found these with the old spice scent so I figured I give them a shot. My scalp started drying out and getting dandruff and since this was in the shower i took a chance and it makes my hair feel amazing as it works on my scalp.
Bethany K.
my brother used to use it. he didnt really like it. it didnt do anything for his scalp. he has combination hair like me so if you want a ggood remedy for dry scalp.... then use tea tree oil!! STUFF IS MY LIFE MAN!!
Sarah A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my boyfriend to help him with his dandruff and because he loves the scent of old spice! So it literally was a 2 in 1! Had a great scent and head and shoulders has by far been the best to get rid of dandruff!