Head & Shoulders Men Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Erin P.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #31 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

If you’re a man’s man, make sure you grab a shampoo for men. Head & Shoulders for Men Old Spice 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner fights flaky scalp and attacks dirt, leaving you with 100% flake-free* hair and the fresh, handsome scent of Old Spice; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. It's a double dose of confidence and man, it’s good.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell...2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clea...1 Answers
Hailey L.
I have an itchy scalp and this totally relieves my condition. It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Charlie R.
Prestonsburg
I have always liked Head and Shoulders men Old Spice shampoo and conditioner. The smell is exceptional and my hair always feels soft and refreshing. I would recommend this for all ages. I usually put hair glue in my hair to fix it and the shampoo always makes it easy to work with.
Brittany R.
Luther , OK
My hubby uses this and it smells amazing!! It has helped his scalp tremendously. It doesn’t itch anymore in winter months and he hasn’t had any flakes since using it. Will definitely continue to buy this for him
Sasa P.
Great to use when I forget my shampoo! I steal this from my brother to get a fresh, healthy feel for my scalp. It does smell like boy, but I don’t mind when I’m just around the house or I know I’ll be using my other scented hair products later!!
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
I purchased this for my husband because he always uses head and shoulders for his hair and old spice for his body wash so I thought this would be perfect but he did not like this shampoo, he said it made his head itch
Chelsea S.
My boyfriend has really bad dandruff but this shampoo definitely helps him keep it under control it doesn’t get rid of it completely but it does make a big difference. Definitely would buy again always.
Jeannie P.
My boyfriend and I both use Head & Shoulders. Recently i spotted the Old Spice scent of Head & Shoulders and figured he would enjoy having a more manlier smelling shampoo. This shampoo & conditioner all in one is a must have for dry scalp. Not only does it help fight dry, flaky, and itchy scalp, it smells great and makes my hair feel and look so revitalized. I use the Old Spice Head & Shoulders as well, although it's a scent more for men, I love it and use it atleast 2-3 times a week.
Alexia S.
Athens, GA
I have dandruff during the winter months and I hate having to switch from my salon shampoos to this one but it works wonders when you have the embarrassing flaking going on. I wouldn't recommend this as a 2-n-1 so you should really condition your hair afterwards with your favorite product so that your hair isn't left completely dried out. I also work out a lot and in the summer time I tend to get body acne and what's called Tinea versicolor which leaves white discoloration patches on my skin. There's ointments you can get from the doctor but he also recommended using Head & Shoulders to wash over the rash in order to get the pigment back in my skin. You'll also see that Head & Shoulders includes the active ingredient Pyrithione Zinc which can be used to heal acne. So although this product is used for dandruff originally, I use it for multi purposes and now you know you can too!
Amanda C.
My husband has dandruff. It's just a fact. But this product is a lifesaver! I know I can't say he's cured because that's a medical thing-but I can say that it is absolutely gone and doesn't return unless we run out! The smell is amazing and it doesn't strip his scalp. A lot of anti dandruff shampoos make your hair dry and brittle-NOT THIS ONE! Since his hair is very short, he doesn't need a lot of product and these bottles last forever! This is rich, creamy, and almost lustrous in the palm until you rub it on your head-then it makes the best creamy foam you have ever had on your head! It's great! Highly recommend if you have the flakes! You won't be disappointed!
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I don't have an issue with dandruff but i love this shampoo. Not only does it smell great -- but it doesn't leave your hair feeling super greasy like some competitor 2-in-1 brands do. I purchase this at Target and it's usually on sale or very well priced. I would definitely recommend to those who are looking to fix their dandruff or just looking for a great shampoo.
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.