Head & Shoulders Men Deep Clean 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Arline B.Head & Shoulders Men Deep Clean 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Trish S.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Heading Purpose Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Conditioner Manufacturer P & G-Beauty Active Ingredients Pyrithione Zinc 1% Directions For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor. For maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo. Wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired. Inactive Ingredients Water; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Glycol Distearate; Zinc Carbonate; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Xylenesulfonate; Fragrance; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Dimethicone; Sodium Benzoate; Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride; Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide; Propylene Glycol; Citrus Limon Fruit Extract (Lemon)

• I have been looking for this product for my husband were ...3 Answers
Rhea B.
N las vegas, Nv
I know it says for men but girl let me tell you that even a gal like me use this! I would say it bubbles and cleans the same as the regular one but it has more stronger scent. Other than that still love H&S!
Megan M.
Bangor, ME
I am actually a girl using this product, but it seems to be working amazing for me. It gives me a lot of volume and oomph to my hair but also does a real good job of getting rid of dandruff and dry scalp issues. I have really dry skin, including on my head so my whole life I've had dandruff and have tried everything to get rid of it. The thing that I've found that works is any Head and Shoulders product. I've been using their products for a few years now, and love everything they make espically their shampoo. I had a coupon for this particular shampoo, and thought I'd give it a shot (even though it was made for men). I'm glad I did because this stuff works as good as all the other head and shoulder products I've used and I actually surprisingly love the smell. I'm not sure if I will be repurchasing this product in particular, but I will be repurchasing from the Head and Shoulders brand for sure.
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
My husband loved the smell of this shampoo but it didn't seem to help his dandruff. He ended up having to purchase a different brand to really help get rid of the dandruff.
Rachel A.
Harvest, AL
Okay so don't laugh at me. I had to use my husband shampoo because my scalp is sensitive and flaky in the winter time. I get really tender head so my product wouldn't work and I used his for a week or two. For me because I'm sensitive, the stand was overpowering and with quite a bit. However the shampoo did its job and left my hair manageable with a better feeling scalp that was not so sore. It did not take away all of my flaking. And it did leave my hair a little sticky. But they did a decent job at protecting my scalp and calming it down.
Alicia A.
Corning, Ca
My husband has a lot of hair with lots of curls, i notice this shampoo gives his hair a little shiny and doesn't make his locks frizzy. His head feels and looks fresh and clean... about the dandruff he has told me it doesn't really work. It cleans your hair on the first couple of uses but maybe the hair gets used to the shampoo after a while and it stops working. I have heard you have to be switching off your shampoos so your hair doesn't get used to the chemicals.. idk. Great shampoo for him n affordable.
Arline B.
Bronx, NY
My brother uses this head and shoulder product all the time! I also used it and it's fantastic! Surprisingly it smells so good and made my hair smooth also. It's perfectly smooth in the hands and scalp. I'm totally satisfied with this product! I would recommend it to anyone!
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I use the shampoo for women. Using this shampoo, I feel like it made my hair little better. Every 2-3 days I would use this shampoo. It doesn't really have a scent which is okay. I had really itchy scalp and I wanted something new. I have been buying it multiple times from my local drug stores. For those who like head and shoulders, I like this shampoo.
Noemi G.
Elizabethtown, NC
Is a very good product but over the months of use begins to lose effect on hair because our hair is adapted to its use, recommend intersperse use during the year, is very good product just to my left me dry hair, has good flavor so if I recommend it but for temporary use, this product received free thanks to influenster but the product and have used it for a long time. and here I give my sincere opinion.
Elle R.
Lexington , NC
This is so simple. I use it when I go home to my parent's house because this is what my brother uses. It really does condition and help detangle your hair but nothing is really special. No extensive scents or extreme conditioning is going on but it lathers nicely and cleans your hair.
Katrina B.
Even though it is a very good product, the combination 2 in1 makes my hair a little dry and thick. But it is accessible and it really works preventing dandruff. I always buy it. If you like, you could try it. You can use a cream bath after using this and you hair would be amazing
Angela M.
216 dairy corcoran ca
I have been looking for this product for my husband were can i buy it at #loveit

Amazon