Head & Shoulders Men Deep Clean 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Arline B.Head & Shoulders Men Deep Clean 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Trish S.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #32 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Heading Purpose Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Conditioner Manufacturer P & G-Beauty Active Ingredients Pyrithione Zinc 1% Directions For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor. For maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo. Wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired. Inactive Ingredients Water; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Glycol Distearate; Zinc Carbonate; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Xylenesulfonate; Fragrance; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Dimethicone; Sodium Benzoate; Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride; Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide; Propylene Glycol; Citrus Limon Fruit Extract (Lemon)

• I have been looking for this product for my husband were ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
My husband loved the smell of this shampoo but it didn't seem to help his dandruff. He ended up having to purchase a different brand to really help get rid of the dandruff.
Alicia A.
Red Bluff, CA
My husband has a lot of hair with lots of curls, i notice this shampoo gives his hair a little shiny and doesn't make his locks frizzy. His head feels and looks fresh and clean... about the dandruff he has told me it doesn't really work. It cleans your hair on the first couple of uses but maybe the hair gets used to the shampoo after a while and it stops working. I have heard you have to be switching off your shampoos so your hair doesn't get used to the chemicals.. idk. Great shampoo for him n affordable.
Arline B.
Bronx, NY
My brother uses this head and shoulder product all the time! I also used it and it's fantastic! Surprisingly it smells so good and made my hair smooth also. It's perfectly smooth in the hands and scalp. I'm totally satisfied with this product! I would recommend it to anyone!
Elle R.
Lexington , NC
This is so simple. I use it when I go home to my parent's house because this is what my brother uses. It really does condition and help detangle your hair but nothing is really special. No extensive scents or extreme conditioning is going on but it lathers nicely and cleans your hair.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
Finding a good shampoo can be very difficult for men, for many reasons. My young son found this wonderful shampoo, Men's Head and Shoulders deep clean 2 in one. I love how this shampoo makes his hair look so clean and healthy. The smell is fantastic as well, I recommend it highly.
Sophia C.
Providence , RI
Great shampoo for people who don't like to mess with a bunch of different products. My partner loves this because it cleans and conditions in one go, and it doesn't clutter up the shower. It leaves his hair smelling good, and really helps minimize the dandruff too.
Caitlin G.
Head and Shoulders in all forms are great products. They can help moisturize and keep the scalp from getting dried out. Compared to others, these are better and there are multiple scents to pick from. I would definitely buy again.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
My father, brother and my boyfriend use this shampoo for they hair care, specially for eliminate dandruff and they said that is excellent, also i use a time ago one of this head&shoulders treatements and my hair turn on so healthy and fresh.
Jessica S.
Delmar, NY
My boyfriend had this, so I decided to give it a try as I had really bad dry scalp during the winter months. It worked wonders! I actually had the green apple scented one, which was much better than the normal, masculine-smelling original one.
VE-0210275  Carolina G.
Mi esposo lo compró es un buen champú, este maravilloso champú, limpia y acondiciona a la vez 2 en uno, para los hombres. Me encanta cómo este champú deja su cabello, se vea tan limpio y saludable. El olor es también fantástico, lo recomiendo altamente
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
I have been looking for this product for my husband were can i buy it at #loveit