BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get fuller, thicker hair*** and stay at the top of your game with Head & Shoulders Full & Thick 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner. Full & Thick 2-in-1 cleans to restore fullness to thinning hair from the first wash. With its NEW Fresh Scent Technology, proven dandruff-fighting formula and conditioning power, you’ll be well on your way to fuller***, thicker***, 100% flake-free*, awesome-looking hair. For additional thickening benefits, use with Full & Thick Advanced Thickening Tonic. Now that’s game changing!

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

• Do you prefer to use this or to separate the shampoo and ...1 Answers
  • Does this smell like men's cologne or fresh & clean?2 Answers
Allie T.
Jonesboro, AR
I use this shampoo and I’m a woman with thick hair, so not sure why it’s for men. I have thick dark hair and I like to take care of my scalp. It’s worked wonderfully for me! I will definitely continue buying!
Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
Me and my husband have had dandruff in the past and since the season has changed to a warmer/ dryer weather we both have gotten dry scalps and of course dandruff. We went to Walmart and while I was searching for the an alternative blue dandruff shampoo I came across this one and my husband immediately said it was what we needed. And he was right! I love how it leaves my hair smooth and and clean and he loves that he doesn't have to wear a baseball cap to hide his hair anymore.
Britty S.
Knox, PA
Are use the shampoo when I get really dry scalp it helps a lot it makes my itchy scalp go away it smells good has a good consistency is very affordable and I would most definitely recommend this shampoo for not just men but women to Head & Shoulders Men 2 in 1 Full & Thick Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner
Jermaine P.
Chattanooga, TN
I've tried many different types of shampoos and conditioners in the past, including many different variations of Head & Shoulders but I have to say that this one is one of the best. I love that this one has the active ingredient that is present in the shampoo but has the consistency of the conditioner. I loved the effects of Head & Shoulders shampoo but always disliked that the shampoo was always really liquidy. The liquidity of the shampoo made it difficult to handle in the shower; but with the new shampoo+conditioner fusion the shampoo comes in a thick form, which I personally prefer. Not to mention that the 2 in 1 also has a clean, subtle scent which isn’t overpowering like many other brands that add too much perfume to their product; but rather, it enhances your natural manly scent. I think the best feature of 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner by Head & Shoulder is that it is extremely economical, having both products in one without sacrificing the effects of either one. This product truly keeps your head feeling fresh, volumized, and flake free.
Bernardo F.
Round Rock, TX
Have trie this product and it makes my hair smell good and keeps it soft it works just as good as any product and has a nice scent that last long and I was using it for my dried scalp! Was satisfied with the product and would recommend it to people
Sara C.
My husband has been searching for a product that can give him results. He feels that his hair is thinning, so when he asked me to get him something when I was at the store and I came across this brand. He has been trying it for a couple weeks now and so far feels the Full & Thick Head and Shoulder 2 in 1 has given some thickness and fullness that he hasn't seen in quite sometime. Which is fantastic for me because then I don't have to keep searching for something that works when he feels this has been working.
Blanca B.
Lacey, WA
My husband is a loyal Head and Shoulders fan, I've never seen him buy anything but this. Naturally, i also started using it and eventually switched over from Tresseme. The smell is amazingly fresh, the soap lathers and covers all of my long hair, it's a great price and, of course, it kicks dandruff in the butt! We will probably always be H&S fans!
Wendi H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Although it's for male, I prefer this shampoo because it creates more foam bubbles, and since I have thick hair it easier to use this shampoo instead of wasting money and over using another expensive brand of shampoo. I personally use the one that's almond scented, not only it smells nice and strong, it's also a 2 in one type of shampoo.
Eric T.
I really like the men version of this shampoo. It is a little stronger and thicker than the other versions. The smell is pretty good. But, it gets 4 stars, as the smell is a little strong.
Yanibel Q.

I've always been a fan of Head & Shoulders especially because I suffer from dandruff and this shampoo the ball very well, use the of homnbres because they say it is stronger and as dandruff is somewhat complicated you have to finish it with something strong , besides me much like the smell of this shampoo :) Recommeded !
Darci M.
Robinson, IL
Does this smell like men's cologne or fresh & clean?
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
Do you prefer to use this or to separate the shampoo and conditioner?

Walmart