Head & Shoulders Men 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner Full & Thick uploaded by Paula G.Head & Shoulders Men 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner Full & Thick uploaded by Britt D.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders® Men 2 in 1 Full & Thick Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner.
New fresh scent technology.
Pyrithione zinc.
Formerly "hair endurance" cleans to restore fullness to thinning hair, from the first wash.
Flake free*, 100% guaranteed.

Jermaine P.
Jermaine P.
Chattanooga , TN
I've tried many different types of shampoos and conditioners in the past, including many different variations of Head & Shoulders but I have to say that this one is one of the best. I love that this one has the active ingredient that is present in the shampoo but has the consistency of the conditioner. I loved the effects of Head & Shoulders shampoo but always disliked that the shampoo was always really liquidy. The liquidity of the shampoo made it difficult to handle in the shower; but with the new shampoo+conditioner fusion the shampoo comes in a thick form, which I personally prefer. Not to mention that the 2 in 1 also has a clean, subtle scent which isn’t overpowering like many other brands that add too much perfume to their product; but rather, it enhances your natural manly scent. I think the best feature of 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner by Head & Shoulder is that it is extremely economical, having both products in one without sacrificing the effects of either one. This product truly keeps your head feeling fresh, volumized, and flake free.
Wendi H.
Wendi H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Although it's for male, I prefer this shampoo because it creates more foam bubbles, and since I have thick hair it easier to use this shampoo instead of wasting money and over using another expensive brand of shampoo. I personally use the one that's almond scented, not only it smells nice and strong, it's also a 2 in one type of shampoo.

I've always been a fan of Head & Shoulders especially because I suffer from dandruff and this shampoo the ball very well, use the of homnbres because they say it is stronger and as dandruff is somewhat complicated you have to finish it with something strong , besides me much like the smell of this shampoo :) Recommeded !
Naomi R.
Naomi R.
Fayetteville, NC
I don't often wash my hair ( I have a hair stylist to do that ) but when I do, I use Head and Shoulders. A very dry scalp, somehow is in my lineage and can be very annoying for kids to comment on your flakes because you still 1 week away from your appointment. When around that time comes, I use Head & Shoulders.
Christopher B.
Christopher B.
Blairsville, PA
Head and Shoulders works well at minimizing dandruff in my hair, which has become a significant problem for me as of late. I enjoy the scent and how far a little bit goes. However, the price is a little steep for my liking, but necessary if dandruff continues to get worse.
BRIDGET M.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
I would love to review this product for my boyfriend he has a lot of problems with dandruff and if this shampoo works good for dandruff.iwill be glade to give my feed back on how good it worked for him .plus I will share on Facebook about how good it works for dandruff.
Monica M.
Monica M.
This sampoo is amazing i feel for all hair types and i found out that if you wash your face with this you can clear up some acne i love this product and i would recommend to anyone looking for good smelling and healthy looking hair and its also affordable
Zain L.
Zain L.
Skokie, IL
This product comes in nice a bottle and it lasts for a while. It is just as good as the other hair products made by head and shoulders. It is pretty affordable since it's bulky and I got it at costco. The scent is good and pretty ubiquitous between users
Aaron V.
Aaron V.
Sacramento, CA
I use this shampoo daily and it's a great product. The smell is perfect and my hair is not oily or shiny after use. The shampoo also helps with dry scalp and keeps my scalp well balanced. The product is priced perfectly and I highly recommend.
Matt B.
Matt B.
Uniontown, OH
I'm a simple man and it doesn't take much to wash my hair. But, I have found that using the head & shoulders men's 2 in 1 full and thick dandruff shampoo has worked the best for me. It's always my first choice when shopping for shampoo.