Head & Shoulders Men 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner Full & Thick uploaded by Britt D.Head & Shoulders Men 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner Full & Thick uploaded by Paula G.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #71 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Head & Shoulders® Men 2 in 1 Full & Thick Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner.
New fresh scent technology.
Pyrithione zinc.
Formerly "hair endurance" cleans to restore fullness to thinning hair, from the first wash.
Flake free*, 100% guaranteed.

Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
Me and my husband have had dandruff in the past and since the season has changed to a warmer/ dryer weather we both have gotten dry scalps and of course dandruff. We went to Walmart and while I was searching for the an alternative blue dandruff shampoo I came across this one and my husband immediately said it was what we needed. And he was right! I love how it leaves my hair smooth and and clean and he loves that he doesn't have to wear a baseball cap to hide his hair anymore.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
Are use the shampoo when I get really dry scalp it helps a lot it makes my itchy scalp go away it smells good has a good consistency is very affordable and I would most definitely recommend this shampoo for not just men but women to Head & Shoulders Men 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner Full & Thick
Jermaine P.
Chattanooga, TN
I've tried many different types of shampoos and conditioners in the past, including many different variations of Head & Shoulders but I have to say that this one is one of the best. I love that this one has the active ingredient that is present in the shampoo but has the consistency of the conditioner. I loved the effects of Head & Shoulders shampoo but always disliked that the shampoo was always really liquidy. The liquidity of the shampoo made it difficult to handle in the shower; but with the new shampoo+conditioner fusion the shampoo comes in a thick form, which I personally prefer. Not to mention that the 2 in 1 also has a clean, subtle scent which isn’t overpowering like many other brands that add too much perfume to their product; but rather, it enhances your natural manly scent. I think the best feature of 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner by Head & Shoulder is that it is extremely economical, having both products in one without sacrificing the effects of either one. This product truly keeps your head feeling fresh, volumized, and flake free.
Blanca B.
Lacey, WA
My husband is a loyal Head and Shoulders fan, I've never seen him buy anything but this. Naturally, i also started using it and eventually switched over from Tresseme. The smell is amazingly fresh, the soap lathers and covers all of my long hair, it's a great price and, of course, it kicks dandruff in the butt! We will probably always be H&S fans!
Wendi H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Although it's for male, I prefer this shampoo because it creates more foam bubbles, and since I have thick hair it easier to use this shampoo instead of wasting money and over using another expensive brand of shampoo. I personally use the one that's almond scented, not only it smells nice and strong, it's also a 2 in one type of shampoo.
Eric T.
I really like the men version of this shampoo. It is a little stronger and thicker than the other versions. The smell is pretty good. But, it gets 4 stars, as the smell is a little strong.
Yanibel Q.

I've always been a fan of Head & Shoulders especially because I suffer from dandruff and this shampoo the ball very well, use the of homnbres because they say it is stronger and as dandruff is somewhat complicated you have to finish it with something strong , besides me much like the smell of this shampoo :) Recommeded !
Casey D.
I personally don't see a very big difference in my dandruff, after I used this shampoo for a few weeks, it was still there. It did smooth the itching and smelled good, but I was bummed because I tried the original first and had the same reaction, so I figured the men's one would be stronger, but it wasn't for me.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
I originally bought this 2-in-1 for my husband, but I'd be lying if I said I never needed help with Dandruff or thickening hair. That said, I think it works sufficiently well. I do not use it as regularly as my husband, and although it helps with dandruff, I have not noticed a difference in hair thickness.
Meagan H.
Decatur, GA
My scalp is very dry, (daily blow drying can't help) so I tried out this shampoo of my husbands last winter where the combination of blow drying and dry air had me a little flaky. I love this shampoo! I've stopped using my aveda volumizing products because this gives me more body.