Head & Shoulders Men 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner Full & Thick uploaded by Britt D.Head & Shoulders Men 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner Full & Thick uploaded by Paula G.
5 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders® Men 2 in 1 Full & Thick Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner.
New fresh scent technology.
Pyrithione zinc.
Formerly "hair endurance" cleans to restore fullness to thinning hair, from the first wash.
Flake free*, 100% guaranteed.

Jermaine P.
Jermaine P.
Chattanooga, TN
I've tried many different types of shampoos and conditioners in the past, including many different variations of Head & Shoulders but I have to say that this one is one of the best. I love that this one has the active ingredient that is present in the shampoo but has the consistency of the conditioner. I loved the effects of Head & Shoulders shampoo but always disliked that the shampoo was always really liquidy. The liquidity of the shampoo made it difficult to handle in the shower; but with the new shampoo+conditioner fusion the shampoo comes in a thick form, which I personally prefer. Not to mention that the 2 in 1 also has a clean, subtle scent which isn’t overpowering like many other brands that add too much perfume to their product; but rather, it enhances your natural manly scent. I think the best feature of 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner by Head & Shoulder is that it is extremely economical, having both products in one without sacrificing the effects of either one. This product truly keeps your head feeling fresh, volumized, and flake free.
Wendi H.
Wendi H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Although it's for male, I prefer this shampoo because it creates more foam bubbles, and since I have thick hair it easier to use this shampoo instead of wasting money and over using another expensive brand of shampoo. I personally use the one that's almond scented, not only it smells nice and strong, it's also a 2 in one type of shampoo.

I've always been a fan of Head & Shoulders especially because I suffer from dandruff and this shampoo the ball very well, use the of homnbres because they say it is stronger and as dandruff is somewhat complicated you have to finish it with something strong , besides me much like the smell of this shampoo :) Recommeded !
Casey D.
Casey D.
I personally don't see a very big difference in my dandruff, after I used this shampoo for a few weeks, it was still there. It did smooth the itching and smelled good, but I was bummed because I tried the original first and had the same reaction, so I figured the men's one would be stronger, but it wasn't for me.
Naomi R.
Naomi R.
Fayetteville, NC
I don't often wash my hair ( I have a hair stylist to do that ) but when I do, I use Head and Shoulders. A very dry scalp, somehow is in my lineage and can be very annoying for kids to comment on your flakes because you still 1 week away from your appointment. When around that time comes, I use Head & Shoulders.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
I originally bought this 2-in-1 for my husband, but I'd be lying if I said I never needed help with Dandruff or thickening hair. That said, I think it works sufficiently well. I do not use it as regularly as my husband, and although it helps with dandruff, I have not noticed a difference in hair thickness.
Ellie E.
Ellie E.
W Lafayette, IN
I love head and shoulders! Although it says for men, even my mother and i both use it! It keeps your hair from being greasy after 1 or 2 days after washing. You feel so clean after using any head and shoulders product. Will be purchasing from now on. Wish i could buy it in gallon jugs!
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I have had a problem with dandruff very often. This definitely helps with the itching and works only for me if used constantly. Even though I use it every shower it does not completely remove all the dandruff but, I don't take a shower everyday which could be part of the problem.
Christopher B.
Christopher B.
Blairsville, PA
Head and Shoulders works well at minimizing dandruff in my hair, which has become a significant problem for me as of late. I enjoy the scent and how far a little bit goes. However, the price is a little steep for my liking, but necessary if dandruff continues to get worse.
BRIDGET M.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
I would love to review this product for my boyfriend he has a lot of problems with dandruff and if this shampoo works good for dandruff.iwill be glade to give my feed back on how good it worked for him .plus I will share on Facebook about how good it works for dandruff.