BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #30 in Shampoo

- Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care anti-dandruff shampoo with eucalyptus relieves scalp itch

- Starts working faster to help calm itchy scalp

- New 3Action formula cleans, protects and moisturizes

- Gentle on hair and pH balanced for daily use - even on color or chemically treated hair

Val E.
Palm Beach
Ugh I suffered from dandruff really bad for the first time in my life from a certain shampoo that REALLY messed up my scalp. I decided to pick this shampoo up because Eucalyptus is just such a good soothing and refreshing ingredient. Literally the first time I used this shampoo my dandruff decreased DRAMATICALLY. I wouldn't even itch my head as frequently as I did before I used this shampoo. Although it really helps with my scalp, it REALLLY dries out your hair. So I make SURE to lather up a good moisturizing conditioner to balance it out. 💧 But other than that, make sure to avoid your eyes or it'll sting them like CRAZZZY! I highly recommend this product to ANYONE suffering from dandruff and an itchy scalp.
Crystal R.
Head and Shoulder's Dry Itchy Scalp medicated shampoo does absolutely nothing but further irritate my dry itchy scalp. It is very harsh on the scalp as well as color treated hair, because it contains harsh surfactants (detergents), SLS and other harsh ingredients. SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) is a harsh detergent which can and will strip all good oils from your scalp making your scalp dry and itchy. There's Pyrithione Zinc as the active ingredient to help combat dandruff but it doesn't matter because the shampoo is so harsh. I do not recommend any Head and Shoulders products if you're looking to relieve dandruff or dry itchy scalp. I would recommend it if you're looking to strip your hair and scalp of all natural (good) oils and your artificial hair color if you color your hair.
Cassandra M.
Banner Elk, NC
I have thick curly hair that can sometimes keep my scalp quite itchy even getting little bumps however Head & Shoulders corrected that within a few washes. I didn't use it every wash but about twice a week. It smelled amazing and it had the cooling tingling effect that just felt amazing on my tortured scalp. The scent lasted all day after the wash as well and the price point though a bt on the upper end for a grocery store shampoo is well worth it just for the effect.
Melanie S.
Union Beach, NJ
I love this shampoo. I often get dry scalp in the winter because my skin doesn’t like the cold. And I’ve tried different dry scalp shampoos but they have a medicinal scent or just smell gross. This one smells really good. And it makes my hair feel soft and look shiny. I love that my hair does not become greasy after using this product. And it works for my scalp. I do not see any flaky skin coming off like it used to. I recommend trying this product if you suffer from dry or itchy scalp.
Brianna S.
Malvern
I bought the big bottle of this for less than $8 at my local Wal-Mart. I absolutely love the smell and I noticed a difference in my hair after the first wash. My hair is shinier, it smells fresher longer, my scalp does not itch nearly as much and I have significantly less flaking. Two downfalls though. I feel like I'm using more per wash than my previous shampoos and my hair gets oily faster.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I honestly don't remember why I started using head and shoulders at the time I used this, because I don't have any scalp issues, but this was a nice shampoo. Head and shoulders is honestly just pretty good at keeping your hair and scalp healthy. My hair was very shiny and smooth when i used this. I can't say if it helped itchy scalp, but it was a really nice shampoo.
Mary S.
Wallingford , KY
If you suffer from dry scalp and/or dandruff, this shampoo can work wonders. My husband uses it daily and I use it as needed-every few washes when my hair/scalp is starting to feel dry. That one occasional use is enough to keep my scalp hydrated for a few weeks or several washes. I love the eucalyptus in this one-has a cooling feeling while you wash!
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I love this!! I live the cooling feeling it leaves on your scalp. My scalp is really dry, and itchy, and this stuff works amazingly. It doesn't leave a build-up in your hair, and I love how soft and silky my hair feels afterwards. I noticed for my hair it does help with my frizz, but not much. This definitely helps with the itch part on my scalp.
RaeLynn M.
Works well for me. I have the dreaded dry scalp and periodically have to use this product to get scalp relief. It's worth the buy if you have a condition that causes dry scalp and need some relief...there are different types to suit your scalp needs. Worth the buy. I keep a bottle around in case I'm having a troubled dandruff day
Yeni M.
oshkosh
This is a pleats have at my home we lived the mint fresh feeling that staid in your scalp when u purity it refreshes and takes away the itch from the dandruff that you get after days off not washing your hair I work 5 days in a row and wash my head about once a week the only down side is that my hair get dry so I need to put in condition or a mask after but is totally worth it
Raina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this actually help?
Yeani C.
me encataria tener este shampoo para la caspa que tal es?