Alisa L.

Has anyone with curly/think/kinky hair tried this? I have severe dry scalp/flakes and have tried Clear shampoo with not the greatest of results. would like to know if this is any better?

Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Piqua, OH
2 years, 1 month ago
I have extremely curly/thick/kinky hair and I have the same issue. I have numerous of shampoos to help with this and never got the results I was hoping for. I purchased this specific one a month ago. I added a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil into the amount of shampoo I was going to apply to my hair. I seen good results and it has been helping a lot! I hope that helps :)