Be in control of your itch with Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care with Eucalyptus 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner. The invigorating Itchy Scalp Care 2-in-1 leverages Head & Shoulders’ proven HydraZinc formula to immediately soothe and help protect against itchy scalp. Get the soothing sensation of eucalyptus with every wash, and start enjoying a healthy scalp and soft, beautiful hair that’s 100% flake-free****.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

How does this smell? Does it leave your hair weighed down?
My 2year has been having dry scalp i seen her scratching at first i tought i might been lice but no her head is dry i have no idea what to put on her
I know this is a dandruff shampoo but would this work with psoriasis to?
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care with Eucalyptus 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner!
Product Highlights
“This product works great for my husband!” in 1 review
“I get dry scalp in the winter - so this is good to use like once or twice a week all winter long! ” in 1 review
“this is a great product to get rid of that dandruff that you have cant get rid of.” in 1 review
Head and shoulders just works, and this particular type that they created here for an itchy scalp feels fantastic when you clean it with the eucalyptus. I was presently surprised by the tingles and how it felt and it made it feel like my scalp was actually getting treated properly. I had very good results with this company in pretty much any form they make. You definitely should give it a try if you have an itchy scalp like I have.
Weirton, WV
Doesn’t work! I suffer with extremely dry scalp and have for many years. I’ve tried many different products from Head and Shoulders. They DO NOT WORK! Do yourself a favor and find a shampoo WITHOUT Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthol and Alcohol. If you have DRY scalp, I don’t recommend that you try any Head & Shoulders products as they make it worse.
Mesa, AZ
I love the way this feels in my scalp in a hot shower! It’s refreshing eucalyptus makes my scalp tingle. It’s perfect for when my scalp is dry and my husbands dandruff! It’s very affordable and you can purchase it almost anywhere!Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care with Eucalyptus Shampoo
Norwalk, CA
I’ve struggled with dry scalp since I was a kid and my mom always use to buy me this! It gave off that cooling sensation because of the eucalyptus which really helped with all the itching i did. I would recommend trying it but if it doesn’t work, maybe try the other ones they have available!
Largo , FL
I tried this product because I was having issues with dandruff but when I put this product on my scalp it felt like I just rubbed icy hot all over my head. I don’t love the eucalyptus and how it made my scalp feel. I’d try this product again but maybe not the eucalyptus
Amherst, MA
I have to use dandruff shampoo or else my scalp is itchy within the day. This one helps my itchy scalp beautifully, and it smells wonderful! I also appreciate the added conditioner to help properly wash my hair, but I always follow up with another conditioner!
I live in Colorado where it is always very dry, especially in the winter months. My head will get itchy from time to time just from it being so dry. This 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner helps A LOT! I use it every couple of washes and it’s kept the itch away!
This product has a nice smell and is really convenient. It is also great for its price as it is a 2 in 1. It did relieve the itchy scalp and helped with some of the dandruff issue. I would recommend since this is an easy to find and affordable product.
Ohatchee, AL
This product really helps with dry scalp itchiness. I struggle with dandruff and dry scalp. I wash my hair with this and let it sit for a minute before rinsing. It really has helped me. I am definitely satisfied with this product.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love any Head & Shoulders product! I love that this product is shampoo and conditioner in one, I think it smells great, and it’s not too pricey! I love the feeling of my scalp and hair after using this product. Very satisfied
Ask a question to the Influenster community...