BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #12 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Be in control of your itch with Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care with Eucalyptus 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner. The invigorating Itchy Scalp Care 2-in-1 leverages Head & Shoulders’ proven HydraZinc formula to immediately soothe and help protect against itchy scalp. Get the soothing sensation of eucalyptus with every wash, and start enjoying a healthy scalp and soft, beautiful hair that’s 100% flake-free****.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• My 2year has been having dry scalp i seen her scratching ...1 Answers
  • I've tried this product so many times! But it doesn't rea...1 Answers
  • I am having horrible itchy scalp, no dandruff, just very ...2 Answers
  • "I get dry scalp in the winter - so this is good to use like once or twice a week all winter long! " in 1 review
  • "This product works great for my husband!" in 1 review
  • "this is a great product to get rid of that dandruff that you have cant get rid of." in 1 review
Roopa R.
I have to give head and shoulders a 5 stars.
The ONLY thing that's helped keep my dandruff in control since 7th grade and I'm 36 yrs old now.

I've almost always used it pretty consistently and only time I didn't use it was for about 3 weeks or so and dandruff surfaces with any other kind of non-dandruff shampoo.

While I like a whole lot of all kinds of fancy shampoos this has to be step 1 for me then any other shampoo and then comes conditioner.

I use this every once a week if not twice. anytime I'm pressed for time I use just this and skip everything else.

Not only does it clean my scalp well, it helps dandruff in check.

Sometimes for years I don't see dandruff at all....
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
I think everyone should incorporate this shampoo at least once a week for a healthy scalp. I love the tingling feeling from the eucalyptus. I never have dandruff with my once a week wash. I love this shampoo in particular because it leaves my scalp feeling fresh, clean and awake. I only gave it three stars because it isn’t substantial enough on it’s own to condition my hair. I have to follow with a conditioner or I won’t be able to move a comb through my hair.
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
My Dermatologist suggested it - was shocked when it actually worked. I have tried everything. Very happy with this!
Use a little more than a quarter size drop and leave it on for 3-4 min. Rinse with cool water and not hot. I also bought a scalpmaster shampoo brush because my hair is think.
Angie C.
Orange Park , FL
Hand and shoulders is the best work it’s worry. My husband only use hand and shoulders for his hair. It stop the Dryness off my son head and mines. Plus if you shop around Walmart always have the deals on price.  Would recommend this to everyone and I love the fact that they make different kinds of them to shine to dryness
Maribel L.
Cicero, IL
This shampoo my husband uses it it’s the only shampoo he likes and he doesn’t have dandruff he just likes the way your scalp feels cool and fresh lol I like it too for the same reason one in a while I use it but I stick to my shampoo most of the time but I do recommend this on if you have dandruff my mom had it and used it and it went away very fast actually !
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
Worked great when I got it once before. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it. I get dry flaky itchy scalp real bad an this helps with it. It also makes it soft an smell really really good. It's bout as good as selsin blue or however it's spelled. Smells better in my opinion.
Palmira B.
Still one of the best shampoos I've used because my scalp is dry and it does tend to get it she's since I have super curly hair and it is extremely dry and it has really relieve the itchiness and the dryness it leaves my hair shiny and smooth and hydrated I also use conditioner that goes along with it and how the Bible says it is flake free up to a hundred percent guaranteed yes it is true. And the eucalyptus and it really makes your skin feel refreshed and it clean so I love it
Rayshelle R.
Las Vegas, NV
When I have a dandruff out break Head and Shoulders is my right hand. The tingling feeling on my scalp is amazing and it smelling great ,and it didn't dry out my hair or strip my hair either I have recommended this product rp some friends and family
Shauna A.
I’ve struggled with white flakes and dry scalp for years. Then I discovered head and shoulders with eucalyptus and it changed my life! It has a tingly feeling when you use it but after shampooingy hair feels strong and healthy. I have less dryness and will definitely recommend.
Rebecca Z.
I enjoy using Head and Shoulders to keep my dry scalp feeling moisturized. This shampoo in particular is a family favorite due to the tingling cool feeling it leaves on your scalp. Makes hair feel clean and leaves scalp refreshed.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Does it leave your hair soft and manageable?
Eusebio C.
Wichita, KS
Does head and shoulders really work on dandruff
Jamie S.
Cadiz, KY
Has anyone had any trouble with this drying their hair out?
Sarah S.
Fresno, CA
This works great. Will they be coming out with yummy new smells soon?
Shonda M.
Hialeah , FL
Have anyone else tried this ?????