Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care with Eucalyptus 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #20 in Shampoo

- Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo + conditioner with eucalyptus relieves scalp itch- Starts working faster to help calm itchy scalp- New 3Action formula cleans, protects and moisturizes- Gentle on hair and pH balanced for daily use - even on color or chemically treated hair.

Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• My 2year has been having dry scalp i seen her scratching at first...1 Answers
  • I've tried this product so many times! But it doesn't really help...1 Answers
  • I am having horrible itchy scalp, no dandruff, just very itchy sc...2 Answers
  • "This product works great for my husband!" in 1 review
  • "this is a great product to get rid of that dandruff that you have cant get rid of." in 1 review
  • "I get dry scalp in the winter - so this is good to use like once or twice a week all winter long! " in 1 review
Roopa R.
TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to give head and shoulders a 5 stars.
The ONLY thing that's helped keep my dandruff in control since 7th grade and I'm 36 yrs old now.

I've almost always used it pretty consistently and only time I didn't use it was for about 3 weeks or so and dandruff surfaces with any other kind of non-dandruff shampoo.

While I like a whole lot of all kinds of fancy shampoos this has to be step 1 for me then any other shampoo and then comes conditioner.

I use this every once a week if not twice. anytime I'm pressed for time I use just this and skip everything else.

Not only does it clean my scalp well, it helps dandruff in check.

Sometimes for years I don't see dandruff at all....
Laurie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care 2-in-1 Anti-dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner with Eucalyptus
This product has been around for years and there’s a reason for that. I like that the leaves my scalp feeling tingly and pulls my focus away from the itching/irritation. The fact that I can buy this while grocery shopping is an added bonus. Omg complaint is I wish it worked a little quickerHead & Shoulders® 2-in-1 Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner with Free Conditioner 13.5 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is the one I can use when my dandruff acts up. Every other one ive tried just seems to either make it worse or make my scalp almost feel sore. Its very soothing. Its got a very fresh clean smell. It costs like under 5 bucks. You can get it any store ive been too. It doesn't dry my hair out at all and it really seems to help restore my hair and scalp. After just one use I see such a huge difference. Its such an amazing shampoo and I even enjoy the two in one shampoo and conditioner. And usually when I use that type of product it makes my long hair knotty. But this doesnt at all.
Erin B.
Saint Petersburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has an oddly chemical smell that isn't offensive but many may not enjoy. I kind of enjoyed it. This helped with my dandruff but I found I needed to wash daily or I'd get very oily hair (whereas I need to was 2x a week with other brands). If I used it daily, I found my hair and scalp became very dried out and itchy. Not a good trade for flake free hair. Good for short term use or alternating.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have a ton of build up on my scalp. I feel like I need to spend more time rinsing my shampoo and conditioner but I take Forevor as is! But this helps so much with the itchyness and dandruff. I do not prefer this smell. Not my favorite. Wish they would make at least 1 more scent. But I still use it!!
Kandice H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Head and Shoulders itchy scalp shampoo and conditioner when I'm having a very bad break out of dandruff or when my psoriasis act up. It soothes my scalp and takes away that itch less itching and scratching means less slates all the while it smells great and keeps my hair soft and healthy.
Maribel L.
Cicero, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo my husband uses it it’s the only shampoo he likes and he doesn’t have dandruff he just likes the way your scalp feels cool and fresh lol I like it too for the same reason one in a while I use it but I stick to my shampoo most of the time but I do recommend this on if you have dandruff my mom had it and used it and it went away very fast actually !
Tori W.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have some dandruff and I could never find a good product that helped! So I had a good friend tell me about it and I’ve never looked back! It’s the best shampoo ever! It’s cheap and has multiple scents! It works wonders with dandruff problems! I will never use another shampoo!
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked great when I got it once before. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it. I get dry flaky itchy scalp real bad an this helps with it. It also makes it soft an smell really really good. It's bout as good as selsin blue or however it's spelled. Smells better in my opinion.
Ashlynn G.
Galveston, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not an awful shampoo. I’ve used it for awhile, and it doesn’t really get rid of my dandruff. My scalp is still extremely itchy, although this is supposed to help. It cleans your hair, but since it’s not a real conditioner it doesn’t condition your hair.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Does it leave your hair soft and manageable?
Eusebio C.
Wichita, KS
Does head and shoulders really work on dandruff
Jamie S.
Cadiz, KY
Has anyone had any trouble with this drying their hair out?
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have anyone else tried this ?????
Sarah S.
Fresno, CA
This works great. Will they be coming out with yummy new smells soon?