Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care with Eucalyptus 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #16 in Shampoo

- Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo + conditioner with eucalyptus relieves scalp itch- Starts working faster to help calm itchy scalp- New 3Action formula cleans, protects and moisturizes- Gentle on hair and pH balanced for daily use - even on color or chemically treated hair.

Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• My 2year has been having dry scalp i seen her scratching at first...1 Answers
  • I've tried this product so many times! But it doesn't really help...1 Answers
  • I am having horrible itchy scalp, no dandruff, just very itchy sc...2 Answers
  • "This product works great for my husband!" in 1 review
  • "this is a great product to get rid of that dandruff that you have cant get rid of." in 1 review
  • "I get dry scalp in the winter - so this is good to use like once or twice a week all winter long! " in 1 review
Roopa R.
I have to give head and shoulders a 5 stars.
The ONLY thing that's helped keep my dandruff in control since 7th grade and I'm 36 yrs old now.

I've almost always used it pretty consistently and only time I didn't use it was for about 3 weeks or so and dandruff surfaces with any other kind of non-dandruff shampoo.

While I like a whole lot of all kinds of fancy shampoos this has to be step 1 for me then any other shampoo and then comes conditioner.

I use this every once a week if not twice. anytime I'm pressed for time I use just this and skip everything else.

Not only does it clean my scalp well, it helps dandruff in check.

Sometimes for years I don't see dandruff at all....
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care 2-in-1 Anti-dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner with Eucalyptus more...
I think everyone should incorporate this shampoo at least once a week for a healthy scalp. I love the tingling feeling from the eucalyptus. I never have dandruff with my once a week wash. I love this shampoo in particular because it leaves my scalp feeling fresh, clean and awake. I only gave it three stars because it isn’t substantial enough on it’s own to condition my hair. I have to follow with a conditioner or I won’t be able to move a comb through my hair.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This shampoo is the one I can use when my dandruff acts up. Every other one ive tried just seems to either make it worse or make my scalp almost feel sore. Its very soothing. Its got a very fresh clean smell. It costs like under 5 bucks. You can get it any store ive been too. It doesn't dry my hair out at all and it really seems to help restore my hair and scalp. After just one use I see such a huge difference. Its such an amazing shampoo and I even enjoy the two in one shampoo and conditioner. And usually when I use that type of product it makes my long hair knotty. But this doesnt at all.
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
I have been using this specific product for several months (3) and only learned recently that I have been allergic to it. I didn’t even know really because I thought it was stress related. Anyways, the scent is very clean smelling and the product is affordable. I feel like it also makes my hair stronger. My scalp does not like it however.
Stephanie T.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Always nice to have this as an in between when I’m switching my shampoo and conditioner. My scalp tends to sway on the dryer side and I like that I can use this in a few washes and my dandruff is cleared up. I love the eucalyptus because it’s refreshes my scalp and I can feel it working. I love that head and shoulders has so many different scents as well.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I always have a ton of build up on my scalp. I feel like I need to spend more time rinsing my shampoo and conditioner but I take Forevor as is! But this helps so much with the itchyness and dandruff. I do not prefer this smell. Not my favorite. Wish they would make at least 1 more scent. But I still use it!!
Daizy M.
Anaheim
I really didn’t have a dandruff problem until I got extensions glued in. Ever since I’ve had a problem with the dandruff. Sometimes I will get really dry scabby patches and I will start bleeding. This shampoo is what works best for me to maintain the dandruff. I don’t use is everyday. I only use it for a week and then the dandruff goes away for a good while.
Jenn M.
Walpole, MA
I use this product when I had a problem with dandruff it works well and after a few washes got rid of my problem it also come down my scalp which can get dry in the winter time it smells okay as well and didn't dry out my hair which is a bonus I also liked it it was cheap and affordable
Kandice H.
I use Head and Shoulders itchy scalp shampoo and conditioner when I'm having a very bad break out of dandruff or when my psoriasis act up. It soothes my scalp and takes away that itch less itching and scratching means less slates all the while it smells great and keeps my hair soft and healthy.
Maribel L.
Cicero, IL
This shampoo my husband uses it it’s the only shampoo he likes and he doesn’t have dandruff he just likes the way your scalp feels cool and fresh lol I like it too for the same reason one in a while I use it but I stick to my shampoo most of the time but I do recommend this on if you have dandruff my mom had it and used it and it went away very fast actually !
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Does it leave your hair soft and manageable?
Eusebio C.
Wichita, KS
Does head and shoulders really work on dandruff
Jamie S.
Cadiz, KY
Has anyone had any trouble with this drying their hair out?
Sarah S.
Fresno, CA
This works great. Will they be coming out with yummy new smells soon?
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Have anyone else tried this ?????