Head & Shoulders Intensive Solutions Seborrheic Dermatitis & Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn V.Head & Shoulders Intensive Solutions Seborrheic Dermatitis & Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn V.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this really work? How long did you have to use it be...1 Answers
Mariangel d.
NEW JERSEY

This product I have always used, is excellent for people who have some sensitivity problem on the scalp, the shine that gives the hair is indescribable and the aroma offered after washing ... excellen
Shannon B.
Tillsonburg , ON
This is the only product that works with my stubborn psoriasis. It cleans well and leaves your scalp feeling fresh and clean. It smells fresh and does not stain my very light hair. Works quickly and does not require a whole lot of shampoo to clean well. My one complaint would be that it is on the expensive side.
karina o.
mi pareja lo usa con mucha frecuencia, este shampoo deja una aroma fresco al cabello y es buenisimo para la caspa del cabello, a mi esposo le encanta. y es un producto accesible y facil de consegui. lo recomiendo para los hombres que sufren de caida del cabello y caspa.
Sttren d.

I used that shampoo because I realized that
leave me
Very shiny hair
And clean and I like the pink one

I always buy a sachet of shampoo that costs me a sun of my country Peru
Bradley B.
Dos do job removed the dandruff and this shampoo has a nice smell to it and the shampoo makes your hair so smooth love it ,it removed all the dandruff from my hair definitely recommend ,must have
gailyed mosqueda V.
Doral, FL
Este producto no lo he usado pero segun mi esposo es lo mejor para eliminar la caspa.... Lo combina con el shompoo y acondicionador
lesley c.
Duncan
I have used this once since I have purchased it and liked the results. So far so good, but it is too early to tell. It did leave múv
Ameesha G.
It is a good product for people suffering from dandruff problem. I had a seborrheic problem so my doctor suggested me this shampoo.
karen k.
8305 NW 27th ST. STE 113BDORAL FLORIDA ZIP code 33122-1934
this line of hair care is very good for many years take new formulas to improve hair care are of quality and low cost exclente
Sagar B.
This head and shoulders product is really effective on the hair as it helps in nourishing the hair besides it being gentle.
Crystal R.
Does this really work? How long did you have to use it before it worked for you? what were your results? I have had Seborrheic Dermatitis for about 5 years and really want to live somewhat of a normal life.