Head & Shoulders Intensive Solutions Seborrheic Dermatitis & Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn V.Head & Shoulders Intensive Solutions Seborrheic Dermatitis & Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn V.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this really work? How long did you have to use it be...1 Answers
Lauren H.
York, PA
I have a really dry and flaky scalp and this sadly did nothing to improve it. I think it just made it itchier and more flaky.
Nicole S.
Head and shoulders does a great job at providing products that smell great and actually help with the problems you may have
Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
It is a good tonic, calms any rash sensation and has a nice smell! I think it really works! really removes the dandruff !!!
Klein T.
Henderson , NV
Its a good product the price was so affordable and its smells good too. i definitely recommend it to everyone out there.
Kelcey W.
Powder Spgs, GA
This is a pretty good product. It gets rid of the dandruff pretty easily and quickly which is what I was hoping for.
Thamara P.
I buy this for my husband and it works! It cleans really well and keeps his hair smelling great through the the day.
julie d.
Dallas, TX
Idk if they still have this but i could never find this again . i really liked it & it left my hair soft
Jessica
My husband using head and shoulders just bout everyday. This is the only product that helps his head
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
This doesn't work perfectly for me, but its the best I can find on the market. It does a decent job.
Karaleta H.
Boynton, OK
Jahsgagayabw shshsuss shshsuss. Shsbsjsn high hajj f DJ gf did she ha GA GA RSS TV HD yf TX yf g gf
Crystal R.
Does this really work? How long did you have to use it before it worked for you? what were your results? I have had Seborrheic Dermatitis for about 5 years and really want to live somewhat of a normal life.