Head & Shoulders Intensive Solutions Seborrheic Dermatitis & Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn V.Head & Shoulders Intensive Solutions Seborrheic Dermatitis & Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn V.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this really work? How long did you have to use it be...1 Answers
Tracey L.
Buffalo, NY
I tend to get itchy/dry scalp and the head and shoulders medicated shampoo leaves my scalp feeling a good tingling clean and helps with itchying
Kathryn V.
Longmont, CO
Awesome doesn't dry out your scalp great for sensitive eczema prone skin. Great clean smell. Leaves hair feeling fresh and clean no residue.
Latisha S.
Alpharetta
I suffer from dry scalp fromy time to time which itches like crazy. This really soothes the scalp and reduces the itching. Great smell too.
Tarynn F.
Benton Arkansas
works great and smells good too! no complaints from us. my husband and I both use it. it doesnt over dry my color treated hair either.
Kristy P.
Harlingen, TX
I love this dandruff shampoo it takes off my dandruff that I have because of my scalp and I don't have dandruff in my hair anymore
Jessi P.
Cedartown, GA
I love the product personally. It fits my needs and works well for me. I think everyone would love the way this works, and smells.
Jamie B.
Works great for my seborrheic dermatitis. I have used prescription lotions in the past and this shampoo works just as well for me.
Traci B.
West New York, NJ
I have a dry scalp and am constantly trying new products to help. This one seems to work at first but it always comes right back
Ash B.
Daytona Beach, FL
This one worked very nicely but the effects were not long term. Twice a week for a month... Two days later I had dandruff still
Yvonne H.
Head & Shoulders I find is good for my sometimes itchy scalp. It doesn't dry my hair out and the conditioner leaves it soft!
Crystal R.
Does this really work? How long did you have to use it before it worked for you? what were your results? I have had Seborrheic Dermatitis for about 5 years and really want to live somewhat of a normal life.