Head & Shoulders Intensive Solutions Seborrheic Dermatitis & Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn V.Head & Shoulders Intensive Solutions Seborrheic Dermatitis & Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn V.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this really work? How long did you have to use it be...1 Answers
Ankit P.
San Francisco, CA
Expensive, but it works!
I've a severe dandruff problem. This Heads and Shoulders shampoo has a different active ingredient than the other shampoos. After using it for two weeks, I noticed a severe drop in how much dandruff I had, and after 3 months I had no more dandruff!
Valeria R.
miami
Previously I suffered from a lot of dandruff, but when I started using this shampoo and that was not a problem. It is an excellent product for normal hair that combats dandruff. No more dandruff
Hannah M.
Humble, TX
This works great when I have a bad break out of dandruff. When my scalp gets super itchy and normal dandruff shampoo doesn't seem to work this does the trick every time!
Nikki S.
Kansas City, Kansas
The only product from the drugstore that works for all scalp flaking issues. No one likes to deal with dandruff or itching and I would suggest you try this every time.
Bianca V.
Orange, CA
I have terrible dandruff that is ongoing for years. I tried the regular head and shoulders and it was eh. I gave this a try and it was better but not quite the difference I had hoped for.
Paola V.
I had moved from one weather region to another and developed a fungal infection on my shoulder of all places. Could have been worse. My Doctor suggested I used this product as a body wash for a week to see if that would clear it up. Not only did it clear it up but it did it in 2 days. Gentle enough for every day use but strong enough to do the job
Kandy O.
I have psoriasis of the scalp and this helps keep it at bay. The scent is a little strong but it has a lasting effect on itching and burning of the scalp.
Joshua J.
Davenport, FL
This is a miracle for me and I will never not use it.

Please be sure to consult a doctor before using anything to treat symptoms or diagnosed issues.
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
I use this product on a daily basis. For some reason I had a infection and my doctor reccommened it to me. I used it for 5 weeks and it wenk away.
Shakera M.
Bessemer, AL
Great shampoo for dermatitis it's the best results I've had from any dandruff shampoo I have used no harsh smell and it doesn't irritate the scalp
Crystal R.
Does this really work? How long did you have to use it before it worked for you? what were your results? I have had Seborrheic Dermatitis for about 5 years and really want to live somewhat of a normal life.