Head & Shoulders Intensive Solutions Seborrheic Dermatitis & Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn V.Head & Shoulders Intensive Solutions Seborrheic Dermatitis & Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn V.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this really work? How long did you have to use it be...1 Answers
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
My dandruff is so bad, but thanks to this it has gotten so much better! its kinda harsh so its not for everyday use and that okay for me because i dont normally wash my hair everyday. The scent of it is fine because i don,t really smell like anything
michele c.
Twice a week I use this to give my scalp a good cleaning. I get very dry and flacks. It really helps! My other half uses it everyday. He works and has to wear a hard hat so he gets a bad dry scalp. This helps so much
Karen A.
Amazing how you feel the shampoo digging deep to stop the itch while conditioning yours so and hair. With in a couple of uses my head and scalp feel fresh again not itching and no flaking. This product is very affordable and priced right for what it is.
Nancy F.
Tecumseh, OK
I use the classic head and shoulders. I buy it at Sams because they have the big bottle and that's a good price. I have brown hair that is straight and a little oily and it works great.
Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
I don't use this much but I do during the winter months especially because my skin dried out easily. I also use this in the summer when I burn my head and need to get rid of the dandruff it leaves behind.
Mariana R.
Pittsburgh, PA
It really does get rid of all your dandruff! In fact if I go too many days without washing my hair, or using another shampoo, my scalp gets waxy/flaky again. My only complaint is it's a little drying, but I halfway expect that.
Crystal H.
Cleveland, GA
This product controls my itchy dry scalp the best of any product I have used! It has a nice pleasant scent as well and does not smell of year as some other products do. I always recommend this product to anyone needing flake control!
Victor R.
It chamged me a lot and i think that it is a great product my hair color is black and its wavy and thick at the same time i buy it from any store that sells it it clmes in an ok packaging not the best but not the worst
Joyce F.
Coral Springs, FL
This shampoo has been a lifesaver for me. I tried so many more expensive items at health food stores, and fancy beauty stores, and nothing helped me like this shampoo did. It helped me from the first time I used it!
Ankit P.
San Francisco, CA
Expensive, but it works!
I've a severe dandruff problem. This Heads and Shoulders shampoo has a different active ingredient than the other shampoos. After using it for two weeks, I noticed a severe drop in how much dandruff I had, and after 3 months I had no more dandruff!
Crystal R.
Does this really work? How long did you have to use it before it worked for you? what were your results? I have had Seborrheic Dermatitis for about 5 years and really want to live somewhat of a normal life.