Head & Shoulders Intensive Solutions Seborrheic Dermatitis & Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn V.Head & Shoulders Intensive Solutions Seborrheic Dermatitis & Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn V.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this really work? How long did you have to use it be...1 Answers
Michelle M.
Dayton, OH
My mother as well as my boyfriend use this product because they both have scalp psoriasis. This product is better than other products because it actually helps there problem. It comes in a neat package that my mother likes. I do recommend this product to others with this same problem.
Candace C.
Spokane Vly, WA
This shampoo has changed my head completely. After I had my first kid, I started getting little bumps on my scalp. It got so bad at one point that my hair stopped growing, and started falling out. I started using this shampoo a couple times a month, and I never get them any more. It makes my hair SO soft, and I can skip a day of washing my normally greasy hair after using this.
Mychelle A.
My husband loves this stuff . He says he scalp feels clean and this stopped the itching I bought it off of amazon. He said it very effective with his dandruff and he will continue to use it. He enjoy this product very much and we have bought it over and over again
Erica C.
Westernport, MD
I like Head and Shoulders but preferably this product for my scalp problems. But I have noticed when I checked the ingredients on different types of their shampoos they all seem to have same ingredients so I am not sure how any of their products actual differ.
Darcy J.
Sandy, OR
FANTASTIC for Seborrheic Dermatitis. It relieves the itch and helps to stop the flakey scalp. It's hard to find a good shampoo that controls those issues and makes your hair feel great, not weighted down. This shampoo does it!! I would highly recommend it!
Diane C.
Milford, NH
I use this product on an as needed basis. It works. I have Sjogrens syndrome and my scalp gets very dry at times. It will be very dry and flaky. This is a great product. My hair is very fine dyed. I have fine hair. I would recommend to others.
Kaila R.
Sarasota, FL
This is a littttleeee pricey but worth it. My fiancé gets pretty intense dermatitis here and there and this clears it up in about three days. Bonus, if I find my scalp is getting itchy at all I will use it here and there and it immediately gets rid of any dandruff I was experiencing.
Lauren P.
Swartz Creek, MI
An absolute lifesaver. My skin is extremely sensitive and "normal" shampoo leaves me with dry patches of scaliness that are extremely uncomfortable in addition to being gross. I use this shampoo several times a week and have zero irritation or flakiness. It took me years to find something that worked, and I will never give this up!
nadia b.
Davie, FL
This works good for my daughter because she had dandruff and within 4 uses her dandruff is cured! This works really well sometimes I even use it. It is good for dry scalp and I will buy it again and I would recommend it to everyone
Vanessa E.
College Park, GA
I started using this shampoo because I have a really dry scalp and thought to try something different than what I usually use. So this was my first choice and I can still use it to this day. It smells medicated yes, however it does wayyy more than what it is supposed to do. I love this shampoo.
Crystal R.
Does this really work? How long did you have to use it before it worked for you? what were your results? I have had Seborrheic Dermatitis for about 5 years and really want to live somewhat of a normal life.