Head & Shoulders Intensive Solutions Seborrheic Dermatitis & Dandruff Shampoo for Normal Hair, 8.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) uploaded by Kathryn G.Head & Shoulders Intensive Solutions Seborrheic Dermatitis & Dandruff Shampoo for Normal Hair, 8.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) uploaded by Kathryn G.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

• Does this really work? How long did you have to use it before it wo...1 Answers
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Dayton, OH
My mother as well as my boyfriend use this product because they both have scalp psoriasis. This product is better than other products because it actually helps there problem. It comes in a neat package that my mother likes. I do recommend this product to others with this same problem.
Mychelle A.
Mychelle A.
My husband loves this stuff . He says he scalp feels clean and this stopped the itching I bought it off of amazon. He said it very effective with his dandruff and he will continue to use it. He enjoy this product very much and we have bought it over and over again
Karen A.
Karen A.
Amazing how you feel the shampoo digging deep to stop the itch while conditioning yours so and hair. With in a couple of uses my head and scalp feel fresh again not itching and no flaking. This product is very affordable and priced right for what it is.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dandruff is so bad, but thanks to this it has gotten so much better! its kinda harsh so its not for everyday use and that okay for me because i dont normally wash my hair everyday. The scent of it is fine because i don,t really smell like anything
Diane C.
Diane C.
I use this product on an as needed basis. It works. I have Sjogrens syndrome and my scalp gets very dry at times. It will be very dry and flaky. This is a great product. My hair is very fine dyed. I have fine hair. I would recommend to others.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Cleveland, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product controls my itchy dry scalp the best of any product I have used! It has a nice pleasant scent as well and does not smell of year as some other products do. I always recommend this product to anyone needing flake control!
Mariana R.
Mariana R.
Pittsburgh, PA
It really does get rid of all your dandruff! In fact if I go too many days without washing my hair, or using another shampoo, my scalp gets waxy/flaky again. My only complaint is it's a little drying, but I halfway expect that.
Victor R.
Victor R.
It chamged me a lot and i think that it is a great product my hair color is black and its wavy and thick at the same time i buy it from any store that sells it it clmes in an ok packaging not the best but not the worst
michele c.
michele c.
Twice a week I use this to give my scalp a good cleaning. I get very dry and flacks. It really helps! My other half uses it everyday. He works and has to wear a hard hat so he gets a bad dry scalp. This helps so much
Joyce F.
Joyce F.
Coral Springs, FL
This shampoo has been a lifesaver for me. I tried so many more expensive items at health food stores, and fancy beauty stores, and nothing helped me like this shampoo did. It helped me from the first time I used it!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work? How long did you have to use it before it worked for you? what were your results? I have had Seborrheic Dermatitis for about 5 years and really want to live somewhat of a normal life.