Head & Shoulders Intensive Solutions Seborrheic Dermatitis & Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn V.Head & Shoulders Intensive Solutions Seborrheic Dermatitis & Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn V.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this really work? How long did you have to use it be...1 Answers
Tina L.
I really like this product because I have a sensitive dry scalp and it really moisturizer my scalp it's not itchy and dry I never see any dandruff in my hair I have even passed this info onto my friends that have dry itch scalp and yes I would purchase it again!☺
Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
This is my real solution to sebo on my hair, my hair normally gets too oily after two day of washing but using this product it last longer so it's perfect when you work and you don't have too much time on week days! I'm very satisfied
S H.
Haslett, MI
This is the only shampoo that can keep my dandruff somehow in control. I've used many a dandruff shampoo and none dies it for me. I use it every time I wash my hair and it leaves my hair soft and silky.
Anika K.
Everett, MA
I have really bad dandruff issues and have tried I think just about everything out their on the market. I think that this product is great and effective but one thing that I really DO NOT like is the smell. I have a thing with strong chemically smells and that is why I am giving it a 4. My husband also doesn't like when I use this
Jazmyn H.
Mahanoy City, PA
Very good for psoriasis or bad dandruff, keeps hair looking good all day long. Best to pair with a good conditioner, good for dry skin. Has an odd smell but not bad. Good price. Good size
Will keep purchasing
Maria D.
I only used the shampoo 2 in 1 and it is
great in my case I have dandruff and every
time I use it I feel my hair cleaner and its
smell is very nice, no doubt my favorite.
Mikayla P.
I love how this product makes my hair smell and last until my next wash. It also makes my hair feel soft and gets rid of any flaky dry skin on my scalp. Really recommend this product as it's always in my shower. Love it
Sydney C.
Omaha, NE
I don't use this in my hair. My dermatologist recommended this for my back and shoulders to use as a body wash to help prevent acne. Works like a charm. Love this product.
José M.
In my childhood I used to swim a lot in the sea and I kept a lot of time getting the rays of the sun, this made my hair keep dirty, greasy and even sometimes with dandruff. When I changed the region, I felt that my hair was still the same, I used some hair products and I felt that it improved in one aspect, but it was not what I wanted, until my hair began to fall.
Once I met a person and told him my concern and then he recommended me head & sholders, I used it about three years ago, and definitely my problem of hair loss, dandruff and grease on my hair changed for good, today my hair smells good , It's clean and I even think I see more hair ...... It's not a tale, head & shoulders, if it's the best. I recommend it.
joshua m.
Fresno, CA
Not only do I use this on a daily basis but has more than one use. I had moved from one weather region to another and developed a fungal infection on my shoulder of all places. Could have been worse. My Doctor suggested I used this product as a body wash for a week to see if that would clear it up. Not only did it clear it up but it did it in 2 days. Gentle enough for every day use but strong enough to do the job.
Crystal R.
Does this really work? How long did you have to use it before it worked for you? what were your results? I have had Seborrheic Dermatitis for about 5 years and really want to live somewhat of a normal life.