BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Scalp Soother has an advanced formula infused with a peppermint complex and vitamins, which deliver calming, cooling relief on contact to instantly refresh the scalp. To use, just spray 15 pumps at the roots to cover your scalp from the ear line up. Massage in with fingertips, do not rinse off, and style as usual. This product is gentle enough to use on color-treated hair.

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
This product definitely makes your scalp tingle, but that's about it. I found that it left a strange film on my hair so if I put it on at night, I had to wash my hair immediately the next morning. The packaging is easy to user. This product was not for me
Toynga P.
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
I absolutely love this. Definitely one of my favorite hair care products and definitely a #1 product for Head and shoulders,they definitely stepped it up with this one. The peppermint complex and tea tree essence is what soothes and I use it when my hair is on a pony tail or on a day I need to just relax. My scalp feels so soothed. The peppermint complex and tea tree helps with hair growth in general so this will always be a favorite of mine. Apply after you finish shampooing and conditioner and it brings your scalp to life.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in an old voxbox (2014 or 2015) and I just recently threw it out. It was mostly full. I gave it a good try, but it just didn't do anything except make my scalp tingle. It stunk and left a weird texture on my hair. It felt okay during the tingly part, but I'm not even sure why Head and Shoulders produced this product. I do love their shampoos.
Danelle V.
Danelle V.
Somerset, NJ
I absolutely love this stuff!!! This time of year my scalp gets dry from the cool dry air then going into warm heated house makes my scalp hurt. I use this peppermint spray and it gives me immediate relief! I love love love it!
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! My scalp gets itchy in the cooler months and I get immediate relief with this product. And it is easy to apply I find and has a nice smell.
Mary Grace M.
Mary Grace M.
Artesia, CA
It helped me to manage my dandruff. Just a month ago I am looking for a shampoo to reduce my flakes in scalp. I have a worse scalp problem and this helped me.
alisha s.
alisha s.
bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Head and shoulders don't work for me. it leaves my hair itchy n dry.i wont buy again. I tried so many head and shoulders products.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Cape May Court House, NJ
This product was helpful but I think it only needs to be used once in awhile. The shampoo and conditioner work better for me.
Aileen P.
Aileen P.
Lancaster, PA
Great product! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. Although I found that I have no use for it right now, I feel that the product will definitely help others who have severe itchy/dry scalp. It will definitely leave your scalp refreshed.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL
The directions say you can apply this anytime to your hair. It doesn't matter if you just washed it (and towel dried it) or if it's been dry for a long time. However, the directions also say to apply 15 pumps to your scalp. 15 pumps is a lot.

My husband has used this several times and said that it helped with itchiness, but he really dislikes the smell. Running hands through hair with this product already in it will leave your hands smelling like the product, even hours later. It doesn't make the hair greasy, which is great.

I tried using it, but have long, thick hair and it was difficult to get the liquid only on my scalp so I gave up on it.

Both of us feel that liquid is not the best form for something like this and would have preferred it if it were in a foam form.