Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by karen G.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Sara C.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Andrea H.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence and Peppermint Oil, you’ll feel the cooling relief instantly. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains... see more...

• Does this really work?3 Answers
  • Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair feel dry...6 Answers
  • Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black & see...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erika F.
Head and shoulders is a great shampoo for dandruff. I find that it leaves my hair a bit dry because of the perfume smell. It does get rid of my dandruff completely but I would not recommend using this every day:)
Candela S.
Córdoba, Argentina
This product removes dandruff from my hair without problem. But my hair is very weak and every time I use this shampoo my hair is weakened until it recovers
Ivon C.
Probé el producto, y me fascinó, quede encantada , me dejo mi cabello muy limpio y saludable, definitivamente, y me encanta su olor.
me encanta cuidar mi cabello, me deja limpio y sedoso, cumple lo que promete y eso me gusta muchisimo y estoy satisfecha.
Sophia W.
West Midlands, Birmingham, Kings Norton
When living in Thailand, this served as a relief from the heat, however it left my scalp extra oily.
Sara C.
This product I like because it leaves the scalp very fresh,whitout dandruff and very clean.
Madelenne V.
Guayaquil
the best shampoo for hair care, leaves super shiny and silky. Very highly recommended
Kelly J.
Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black & seeing white flakes. Eww!!
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair feel dry and brittle?
Corey D.