Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by karen G.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Sara C.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Andrea H.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence and Peppermint Oil, you’ll feel the cooling relief instantly. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains... see more...

• Does this really work?3 Answers
  • Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair feel dry...6 Answers
  • Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black & see...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sabrina F.
Wantagh
I love head and shoulders for once/twice a week use! It keeps my scalp from flaking
Daniela G.
Margate, FL
I don't really like it, I don't know why.. I simply wouldn't buy this for my hair
Tiffany B.
Spring Hill, TN
I had an itchy scalp & this helped immensely. The green apple smelled incredible!
Andrea H.
Es buena pero es más para personas con caspa veo que con un uso constante la caspa y la picazón se van y lo mejor es que te deja una frescura en el cabello demasiado buena en particular la uso antes de dormir por que puedo ir a descansar como un bebé a parte de que tiene pH y eso mejora mucho el producto bueno más lo usa papá para el control de su caspa
Leah J.
Amazing! Within a couple of days you can definitely tell a great load of difference. As a young child I used to get dandruff and I've never stopped using this since because it helps so much. It doesn't irritate the scalp at all. Highly recommend
Kelsey K.
North vancouver, BC
I usually get dandruff in the winter months when my scalp is extremely dry. Head and shoulders works okay but not as well as other medication shampoos. I also find it quite harsh and stripping on my hair.
Jenna B.
Good to use during the cold winter months. Helps my dry scalp to not be itchy or irradiated by the weather outside. Other than that it's a really nice shampoo and doesn't strip the hair of its natural oils. Almost seems moisturizing.
Talma G.
H&S Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo is very effective in preventing dandruff. I use it on a daily basis and am very happy with the results. The scent isn't strong or overpowering and leaves room for perfume. I am very satisfied and will continue to purchase it.
Aishwarya R.
Jaipur
I have used this shampoo once when my mom got it for me when i had dandruff. I was not too happy or not sad with this product. It was just like a normal shampoo to me and it definitely did not solve my problem in one go. After two washes i guess i felt like my dandruff was clear but not all gone. For people with less dandruff i think it'll be perfect but if you have really a lot of it then you should try out something else. But i dont regret that my mum bought this because its not pricy.
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
I had aweful dry scalp and dandruff and my head was always itchy and picked at. This cleaned up my dry scalp very well and it made my hair feel nice and soft and silky. I still use it at least 2 times a week to insure my dry scalp dosent return.
Kelly J.
Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black & seeing white flakes. Eww!!
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair feel dry and brittle?
Corey D.