Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by karen G.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Sara C.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Andrea H.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence and Peppermint Oil, you’ll feel the cooling relief instantly. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains... see more...

• Does this really work?3 Answers
  • Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair feel dry...6 Answers
  • Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black & see...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sam S.
I am a big fan of head and shoulders shampoo. It does the job but overuse can make the hair look very dry.
christina p.
Tujunga, CA
This shampoo works great and smells great too. Alot of dandruff shampoos smell horrible but not this one
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
I love this stuff! It really helps relieve my dry scalp and it leaves my hair feeling really soft!
Tabitha H.
It has a very cooling sensation that I very much enjoy I really enjoy this product and recommend it
jasen t.
Pigeon, MI
Leaves my hair feeling clean these my scalp very nice and cool and it gets rid of all the dandruff
Taylor M.
Independence, KY
Love love love love this brand I used this for years and its still a favorite love love love it
Ashley G.
Clovis, NM
My whole family uses head and shoulders!! Great for all hair types and we don't have dandruff
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
My go to shampoo in the winter when my scalp gets extra dry! I notice same day results!
johni h.
My husband has dandruff and he really likes this shampo, he says it works for him!
Sue B.
Cranks, KY
Love this shampoo. Works wonders. No medicine smell. Use it daily. Highly recommend
Kelly J.
Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black & seeing white flakes. Eww!!
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair feel dry and brittle?
Corey D.