Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Andrea H.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Sara C.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by karen G.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence and Peppermint Oil, you’ll feel the cooling relief instantly. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains... see more...

• Does this really work?3 Answers
  • Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair ...6 Answers
  • Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black &...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shelby R.
I love love the mint head and shoulders! It smells so good like peppermint him! And makes my head feel so fresh and cooling love it !
Gabriella D.
Del Rio, TX
I like to feel fresh on my head and hair but with the time the hair feels like dehydrated so I prefer to use only on winter
Shama B.
Fairfield, CT
I find that I get temporary relief from dandruff but then it always comes back a lot more aggressive than it was before.
Tiffany C.
My go to shampoo. Smells great but also works amazing. Nothing else comes close to helping with dandruff like this one.
Felicia H.
Don't really like this shampoo because after a couple of usage this shampoo makes my hair greasy even after washing.
Lorraine R.
Me and my husband uses this its absolutely effective and gives you cool fresh effect and lessen your dandruff problem
Silmara B.
Cremoso e dura bastante. Além de deixar o cabelo muito bonito, dá um frescor maravilhoso. Usei e gostei. Aprovado!
Amber S.
Evansville, IN
I didnt find this to work well at all. Ive tried head and shoulders many times and i have never been a big fan.
karen G.
My husband and daughter love this shampoo just because it leaves the hair smooth and it takes the dandruff off
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
I love head and shoulders. I have super thick hair and this is the only brand that help relieve my dry scalp.
Kelly J.
Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black & seeing white flakes. Eww!!
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair feel dry and brittle?
Corey D.