Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by karen G.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Sara C.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Andrea H.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence and Peppermint Oil, you’ll feel the cooling relief instantly. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains... see more...

• Does this really work?3 Answers
  • Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair feel dry...6 Answers
  • Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black & see...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
I m in love with head and shoulder's! It really helps my dandruff! Using this shampoo keeps my hair sooo clean for few days! It also makes my hair super soft! I have been using head and shoulders for years now
Cindy V.
Great shampoo that I've used throughout many years. It really does make a difference in how your scalp feels. I always use this when I'm washing my hair. It smells good too and I would definitely buy this again!
Amanda B.
I like this better than the generic one. It makes dry skin go away and my hair is soft. I don't use it every time but I do use it every other time I was my hair.
Christina J.
Anchorage, AK
I have really bad dandruff because of a dry scalp and it itches so this product helps relieve the Itch but I feel like it's not really eliminating my dandruff
skarlet m.
I really love this shampoo, helps a lot and smells good, i use it frequently and i recommend it because hydrates but at the same time, helps with greasy hair.
Cristine L.
Awesome for humans and for my dog!!!! My dog has been having ultra flaky fur and with one use.... BAMMMM!!!! So much better than the oatmeal washes for dogs :)
Cortney S.
Lumberton, TX
It does help with dandruff, but unfortunately in my case, It does not eliminate it completely. I do, however appreciate how it tones it down to a minimum.
marivi m.
Doral, FL
Leaves hair clean, I do not like it, feel heavy, greasy hair, keeps it clean very short time, I use it only in emergencies, the rest not see it,
Gabrielle K.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
As long as I wash my hair every 2-3 days, my dandruff and it hiness is significantly lessened. It smells amazing and works great to clean my hair
jessica b.
Great if u suffer with really bad dandruff it's smells really nice I have been using this product for a long time and it never lets me down
Kelly J.
Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black & seeing white flakes. Eww!!
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair feel dry and brittle?
Corey D.