Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Andrea H.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Sara C.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by karen G.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence and Peppermint Oil, you’ll feel the cooling relief instantly. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains... see more...

• Does this really work?3 Answers
  • Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair ...6 Answers
  • Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black &...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah H.
Tampa, FL
Leaves my scalp feeling clean and soothed. Makes my hair soft and smells good. Keeps my hair cleaner for longer so I can skip a day between shampoos. Very sudsy so a little goes a long way.
Jesusita L.
This is a classic shampoo. It gets rid of dandruff very well and gives your hair a nice clean. I would be careful if you have fry hair though. Then you should stay away from sulfates.
AnnMarie W.
Spanaway, WA
I love this shampoo, just wish it smelt like something. But other then that, I have oily roots and dandruff and this is the best stuff I could find without spending a ton of money
Tiffany F.
JOHNSTOWN, OH
I have used this shampoo for years and never had an issue. but recently is just isn't enough for my flakes. It helps most of it but i still find that it does help everything.
Cécile F.
I actually use this shampoo when O want to get rid of my hair color...this stuff is so strong that just ruin my color and O can go to another color, on a completely different shade without no problem!
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
So good! My hair looks amazing with this product! Smells so good and the pricey it's really good! My hair is a little dry and this Head &e Shoulders help me to keep with a beautiful hair! I really love!
Fabiola D.
Newton, KS
Its so hard for me to find a good shampoo and that it will do its job. So I try this head & shoder and I love it. It work and it smells good to. My hairs is now dandruff free I love it.
Cometrius N.
This product is very good for itching scalp and gives relief for irritated scalp. It makes your scalp feel cool and relieved after using it. I do recommend it's use to anyone having itching or irritated scalp.
m s.
This item is very useful if u have dandruff and want to get rid of them. Unlike other products this can be helpful and take away ur dandruff. Very good if dry scalps and will buy again.
Becky Y.
Head and shoulders has been out for a while now. I used it as a kid and now that I'm a mom I get it for my kids because it works. I prefer the tingeling because to me if u feel it that means its working.
Kelly J.
Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black & seeing white flakes. Eww!!
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair feel dry and brittle?
Corey D.