Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by karen G.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Sara C.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Andrea H.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence and Peppermint Oil, you’ll feel the cooling relief instantly. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains... see more...

• Does this really work?3 Answers
  • Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair feel dry...6 Answers
  • Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black & see...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
fazeela c.
Head and shoulders are a life saver! I love,love,love this brand. What would i do without you? I have an itchy scalp full of dandruff and this shampoo gives me instant relief from all the itching. Thank you so much. Really love this brand.
Haley C.
Brook park, OH
I have really thick hair that's oily. But my scalp was always so dry and itchy. I used to get big patches of whitish yellow flakes. I started using this shampoo and it cleared it up with in a few washes. It works wonders.
ClauClau P.
I use this shampoo about 3 times a week to keep dandruff away. They have come a long way from the original and now have a big variety to cater to all types of hair. This is gentle on my color treated hair while effective in fighting dandruff. I alternate with my other daily shampoo to keep my hair nice and soft. Great product for the price.
Mary H.
I have psoriasis and could never find a way to treat it without all of the heavy oils until I found this. I literally have to use this to keep it under control, if I stray away for even a few days the consequences are big lol. Highly recommended, has a great smell and variety of formulas.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I LOVE IT!!! It works amazing to my oily hair, it actually makes my head feeling cool! The smell is awesome I would totally recommend this shampoo if you have oiliness in your hair! I love Head & Shoulders!
Skyler T.
Virginia Beach, VA
I don't use this often every other month my scalp will get really dry and itchy and I only have to use this once and all of that goes away , I have normal hair and it's colored ( this strips funky colors bad ) but it does it's job very well
Anna E.
Head & Shoulders always does the job. My only problem with this shampoo is that it smells weird, it's really thick, and I just wouldn't reach for it every day. I have a dry scalp and it seems to help with dandruff but it's just not my favorite scent.
Milagro G.
Probe muchos shampoos contra la caspa y ninguno funciono incluidos este si ayudaba un poco con la picazon pero no la desaparecio tuve que comprar un shampoo medicado que fue bastante caro sinceramente esperaba mas de este shampoo
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
Great shampoo but you have to continue use for it to help! Another thing is this can be used to remove color from your hair ! Also to tone your blonde ! If your hair is brassy using this will help!
Jessica G.
I have used this products several times and I can really see he difference between it and regular shampoo. I have purchased from target and other pharmacy. I really enjoy the clean fresh scent when I used it
Kelly J.
Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black & seeing white flakes. Eww!!
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair feel dry and brittle?
Corey D.