Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by karen G.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Sara C.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Andrea H.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence and Peppermint Oil, you’ll feel the cooling relief instantly. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains... see more...

• Does this really work?3 Answers
  • Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair feel dry...6 Answers
  • Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black & see...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lulu B.
Brawley, CA
This is by far my favorite head and shoulders shampoo! I've tried others but this is the only that leaves my hair clean and feeling good. I can't use it everyday because it dries out my hair but I'm very satisfied with it.
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
My toddler who is almost two had dandruff in his hair, his doctor told me to use this once a week to help get rid of the dandruff , I can honestly say after using it twice my son does not have dandruff anymore. I have personally used this shampoo many times , it does relieve the itch and the dry scalp, my fiancé uses this all the time , he has never had a problem with this shampoo. I would recommend this product to people I know. I absolutely love it !
Ashlee T.
Browns Mills, NJ
Best shampoo ever. Smells amazing!!! Use it on my oldest in the winter time. He has eczema and it makes his scalp very ddry. This shampoo leaves his hair healthy, non flaky, and smelling wonderful. He doesn't complain of an itchy scalp. Easy to use. I recommend this to anyone who suffers from even the slightest dry scap or itch all year around. Helps contain oily hair as well.
Claire S.
W Lafayette, IN
For dry scalp/dandruff this product works really well. My scalp can get super dry and this is the best product I've used for it. It works super well and it also works well on skin! My face gets really dry in the winter too, and it's the best I've found for that too! Random I know, but since it helps with dryness it works like a charm on my face!
Laurel C.
Pensacola, Fl
Head and shoulders is my guys go to for hair cleansing product. Again i really hooe one day these companies will put out a product that doesnt have toxic chemicals in them. Not sure if this brand does. However we have bought it many time and wouod share it will a friend of they wanted suggestions.
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
I can always count on head and shoulders to get rid of my dandruff. It does have a nice scent and you do see results. This is my favorite shampoo for if you have dandruff issues. You can get it at Ralphs, Pavillions, Target etc. If you've tried other dandruff shampoos that haven't worked try this one.
Ella V.
My family has really bad dandruff, so we decided to give this a try. It was a decent price at target so it was worth a shot. It works amazingly! After using it for a bit the dandruff started to clear up. Now I use it once a week to keep the dandruff at bay.
Aubrie P.
Boston, MA
I actually suddenly developed dandruff after 22 years of never having it! Head and shoulders is the best cure for it. I grabbed it from my local CVS and used it 1-2 times a week. It took about 2 months for my dandruff to completely clear up. And now I use it once a month to keep my scalp healthy!
Eliza L.
I have very bad dandruff and have for a long time. I've always counted on Head and Shoulders to help! I can tell a huge difference when I'm not using this & it does give me instant relief. There's not been a knock off that compares.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
I really love head and shoulders i think it is a great product. Yes nice packaging. It compares to alternatives very well. I bought the head and shoulders at Walmart. Yes I would buy it again. The head and shoulders really helps with dandruff hair.
Kelly J.
Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black & seeing white flakes. Eww!!
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair feel dry and brittle?
Corey D.