Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Andrea H.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Sara C.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo, 22.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by karen G.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence and Peppermint Oil, you’ll feel the cooling relief instantly. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains... see more...

• Does this really work?3 Answers
  • Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair ...6 Answers
  • Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black &...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Summer H.
Temecula, CA
I don't have dandruff, so I don't know how well it helps with that, but it's a pretty good shampoo. Just don't use it if you color treat your hair, it will strip the color like nothing else. Since I don't have dandruff I probably won't buy again but if you get a bad hair dye just use this and it will fix the problem.
Kristine A.
So cooling and refreshing to the scalp! I suffer from a dry scalp and flakes during the colder months and when I am looking for instant itch relief, this is my #1 go to shampoo.
Mackenzie R.
I buy this for my husband because he always gets a weird rash on his scalp. Every time he uses it daily it works perfectly. The smell of it always works perfectly as well.
Angela S.
I bought this product one time and I'm not sure if it's something that you have to use on a regular to see a difference it didn't really suit my needs is a nice price and you can often get it for a bargain my husband used my kids used it and it's just not something that I probably would buy again
Meghanne K.
Hudson, MA
as someone who has an extremely dry scalp, i use head and shoulders a couple of times per week. however i love the instant relief product the best. it's cooling and i can feel it helping my scalp!
Cometrius N.
This product is very good for itching scalp and gives relief for irritated scalp. It makes your scalp feel cool and relieved after using it. I do recommend it's use to anyone having itching or irritated scalp.
Jilienne B.
brooklyn park, MD
I dont have problems with dandruff but i had heard from a few people that this shampoo is not strictly for people with dandruff. My first reason for using it was because i had dyed my hair with blues and purples and pinks and i loved it but once it faded out (sadface) the blues were taking on a green tint which i didnt like. So i read that anti dandruff shampoos can help to get those stubborn leftover blue/green dyes. I thought well maybe it will get the color out but i wonder if its gonna leave my hair dried out or something. Not at all, my hair felt amazing, i was so pleasently surprised and tell everyone to use it. If you do any kind of creative hair colors obviously i wouldnt suggest it since it helped me to get rid of my lingering color but it hasnt effected the color of my blonde at all.
Callie H.
Buffalo, NY
Head and Shoulders is a necessity in my household. Obviously it's great for a dry scalp, but my husband and I also use it as a body wash during the really dry winter months. The smell is great, and it lathes up well! I've also been know to use this as a shaving cream.
Lulu B.
Brawley, CA
This is by far my favorite head and shoulders shampoo! I've tried others but this is the only that leaves my hair clean and feeling good. I can't use it everyday because it dries out my hair but I'm very satisfied with it.
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
My toddler who is almost two had dandruff in his hair, his doctor told me to use this once a week to help get rid of the dandruff , I can honestly say after using it twice my son does not have dandruff anymore. I have personally used this shampoo many times , it does relieve the itch and the dry scalp, my fiancé uses this all the time , he has never had a problem with this shampoo. I would recommend this product to people I know. I absolutely love it !
Kelly J.
Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black & seeing white flakes. Eww!!
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair feel dry and brittle?
Corey D.