BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Shampoo cools on contact, while still keeping hair clean and 100% flake-free*. It is gentle and pH balanced for everyday use, even on color or chemically treated hair — and provides 7 great benefits: fights dry scalp, calms itchy scalp**, relieves irritation**, reduces redness**, great scent, controls flaky scalp** and leaves hair looking beautiful.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

• Does this really work?3 Answers
  • Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair ...6 Answers
  • Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black &...9 Answers
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
My husband uses this shampoo because he believed for the longest time that he had dandruff. I have since learned that dandruff is actually a disease and hardly any people have actual dandruff. In reality my husband just has a dry scalp and it flakes. This is a moisturizing shampoo. It is not only to be used on hair with dandruff. But it also smells absolutely amazing. It smells like cologne. I thought for the longest time when he first started using it that he had a new deodorant or a new cologne and I kept asking him what it was and he said he didn't change anything until I finally realized that it was his shampoo! For that reason alone I I am going to recommend this product LOL
naomi r.
Chicago , IL
There was definitely a time in my life where my scalp and hair was going in a crisis. I was using a lot of new products that I believed dried out my skin- which caused my dandruff- using this shampoo definitely did decrease my dryness. It takes a while but eventually it was gone and my scalp was back! My only issue might have to be the smell it isn’t that pleasant. I suggest maybe using two shampoos this for obviously the dandruff and one to get rid of the clinical type smell.
Erika G.
Massillon, OH
Okay, I couldn’t find the exact one use so I just picked this one. I’ve used every dandruff shampoo I can think of and head and shoulders is the ONLY one that works for me. It’s the only product to give me relief. I buy the big bottle with a pump and it lasts me quiet a long time. I purchased at Walmart for about $10 but the smaller bottles run you &3-$4 depending where you go.
Itzel M.
Head and Shoulders is my holy grail item that I can't live without. I have used this product since a child and has given me dandruff free hair. At one time I decided not to purchase this item for about a year and believe me I went back without hesitation. I use it interchangeably with other shampoos, because this product can dry out my hair and scalp when I do use it everyday.
Monserrat L.
Head & Shoulders is amazing! My parents swear by it. I tried this one after I used one that Influenster sent me, and I loved it. It lathers up really well and my scalp feels so fresh and clean. I love the cool feeling the tea tree gives my scalp. The itch is gone once I use this and my scalp doesn’t feel dry. I would recommend this to anyone with a dry itchy scalp.
KANGEE O.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Instant relief isn't necessarily what you will get with this shampoo/conditioner combo. It however does alleviate some minor scalp irritations due to the itchy and flakes that are present when you have dryness. Don't fret though. It does take about 2 weeks of daily use before you start seeing worthwhile results. Once you do, don't stop. Keep using the product.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I can’t use any other hair product on my hair hardly and this one doesn’t give me a dried out scalp. It keeps my head from itching and breaking out. It smells good and refreshing. The lathering of it is nice. My hair doesn’t get greasy or oily after the use of it. I can even go a day between washing it. However I try to wash it daily just to make sure I don’t get gross hair. I buy a lot of this especially when kroger runs a good sale and I have a couple coupons. I will buy 4 and save a lot of extra cash doing it that way. It’s so worth the money and makes my head feel great and hair look amazing!
Yolanda J.
5+ stars because this is the best shampoo I’ve used for my dandruff. My problem isn’t super complicated but it can get annoying which is why i like using tea tree based products. I definitely buy it consistently and use it along with another shampoo. The scent is also amazing so it doesn’t leave you feeling like you actually used dandruff shampoo
Michelle J.
Pegram, TN
Great smell, I love how it makes my hair feel and it cuts down on when my scalp is itchy. This is my #1 go-to shampoo when I have a scalp problem, I will not go to anything else other than this shampoo for any of my scalp issues. I even use it on my 8 year old daughters hair because she has scalp issues and it helps out a lot.
Briana L.
Quinlan
This is my holy grail of all the time I wouldn't really recommend you putting the conditioner on just because if you're looking for a good dandruff product it helps the product do its job first later on you can use conditioner and it does not leave your hair crusty I use it in my hair it is perfectly fine and pretty volumes
Kelly J.
Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black & seeing white flakes. Eww!!
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair feel dry and brittle?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this really work?
Michelle T.
I love this shampoo! Are there any other head and shoulders products that you guys would recommend?