BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Shampoo cools on contact, while still keeping hair clean and 100% flake-free*. It is gentle and pH balanced for everyday use, even on color or chemically treated hair — and provides 7 great benefits: fights dry scalp, calms itchy scalp**, relieves irritation**, reduces redness**, great scent, controls flaky scalp** and leaves hair looking beautiful.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

• Does this really work?3 Answers
  • Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair ...6 Answers
  • Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black &...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Itzel M.
Head and Shoulders is my holy grail item that I can't live without. I have used this product since a child and has given me dandruff free hair. At one time I decided not to purchase this item for about a year and believe me I went back without hesitation. I use it interchangeably with other shampoos, because this product can dry out my hair and scalp when I do use it everyday.
Erika G.
Massillon , OH
Okay, I couldn’t find the exact one use so I just picked this one. I’ve used every dandruff shampoo I can think of and head and shoulders is the ONLY one that works for me. It’s the only product to give me relief. I buy the big bottle with a pump and it lasts me quiet a long time. I purchased at Walmart for about $10 but the smaller bottles run you &3-$4 depending where you go.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I can’t use any other hair product on my hair hardly and this one doesn’t give me a dried out scalp. It keeps my head from itching and breaking out. It smells good and refreshing. The lathering of it is nice. My hair doesn’t get greasy or oily after the use of it. I can even go a day between washing it. However I try to wash it daily just to make sure I don’t get gross hair. I buy a lot of this especially when kroger runs a good sale and I have a couple coupons. I will buy 4 and save a lot of extra cash doing it that way. It’s so worth the money and makes my head feel great and hair look amazing!
Yolanda J.
5+ stars because this is the best shampoo I’ve used for my dandruff. My problem isn’t super complicated but it can get annoying which is why i like using tea tree based products. I definitely buy it consistently and use it along with another shampoo. The scent is also amazing so it doesn’t leave you feeling like you actually used dandruff shampoo
Cassandr O.
Bakersfield
Within the first week of using head and shoulders I noticed a big difference in my dandruff. I had a very itchy flakey scalp and thanks to head and shoulders I have relief and I am not embarrassed to wear my hair down. My flakes are now gone. I would definitely be recommending this product to others with the same problem.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
My husband uses this shampoo because he believed for the longest time that he had dandruff. I have since learned that dandruff is actually a disease and hardly any people have actual dandruff. In reality my husband just has a dry scalp and it flakes. This is a moisturizing shampoo. It is not only to be used on hair with dandruff. But it also smells absolutely amazing. It smells like cologne. I thought for the longest time when he first started using it that he had a new deodorant or a new cologne and I kept asking him what it was and he said he didn't change anything until I finally realized that it was his shampoo! For that reason alone I I am going to recommend this product LOL
Shian S.
long branch
This shampoo is everything to me. Coming from someone who suffers from dandruff. I honestly thought it was a hoax but then changed my mind instantly after using it. I was beyond satisfied with the results and it gave my hair body and volume thy it didn’t have. The smell is phenomenal and last for days!!! This is overall the best shampoo ever
Peyton P.
Love this stuff! I have a lot of medium-thick hair, and my scalp gets oily fast, but also gets dry if I wash it too often. This stuff helped prevent oiliness, but also got rid of the dead-skin flakes on my scalp. Great price tag for a great product, and I would recommend to anyone who has a dry scalp.
Paola S.
I love the smell. I only use this shampoo when i notice I’m starting to get dandruff. It works instantly and smells great. It’s cheap and affordable & found basically anywhere. I recommend this often to other family when they’re having dry scalp issues.
Esvin C.
Front Royal
We have used this shampoo several of times I feel like it hydrates my hair it makes it look healthy it doesn't smell too fruity the price is appropriate it's not gonna break you not top dollar it gets the job done in make your hair feel and look clean
Kelly J.
Does it remove most of the flakes? I hate wearing black & seeing white flakes. Eww!!
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
Does it make your head feel oily? Does it make your hair feel dry and brittle?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this really work?
Michelle T.
I love this shampoo! Are there any other head and shoulders products that you guys would recommend?