Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Maria J.Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Shayla O.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Conditioner cools on contact while leaving hair soft, moisturized and manageable. It is gentle enough for everyday use, even on color or chemically treated hair — and locks in dandruff-fighting power for a healthy scalp and great hair.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 0.5% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

• Why did Influenster only send us the Shampoo and not the Conditio...5 Answers
Madison M.
This is the only drugstore conditioner MADE FOR DANDRUFF and it actually works! Now you may think well dandruff conditioner will strip your hair or it will make it rough feeling or brittle but this conditioner does not do that. It actually leaves your hair smooth and soft and it also has a great scent. It smells so good. I use this conditioner during the summer when I know my scalp gets dry from the sun. This conditioner moisturizes my scalp and I never have any dandruff at all. It feels clean. smells clean. anyone women and men can use this. It doesn't have harsh medicine chemicals like other dandruff brands have. This is made for your hair. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling with embarrassing dandruff!
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Head and Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Conditioner works really well when paired with the same Head and Shoulders Shampoo.. My husband, step-daughters, and my 7 year old daughter get dandruff pretty bad and this stuff seems to do the trick! You do need to switch up your products every now and then too...
Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
Love this product because when you use it, it cools your scalp and it feels great. Kinda bummed I could never find the shampoo to match, but the eucalyptus one was good. All in all very satisfied with the use I got out of it, and it's very affordable.
Sara P.
New Britain, CT
During the winter months my scalp gets pretty dry and itchy. I've tried different conditioners to try and help but the only thing that has actually worked is the Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Conditioner. It smells greats, feels great while washing, and makes your scalp and hair feel so fresh. I always have a bottle of this at home. Highly recommended.
Kaitlyn E.
San Marcos , TX
Recently I've been having dry and itchiness, my mom told me about this product and I can def tell a difference! I feel like it's best for dry scalp. I love the smell! Very satisfied just hate how it makes my hair feel sometimes a little hard feeling
Alyssa A.
Pflugerville
Love this product! love the cooking effect & dandruff control. Has a nice scent to it. It didn’t damage my color hair at all. No concerns, no worries. Love it! I am completely satisfied with my purchase.
Nicolette S.
Levittown, PA
This conditioner paired with its shampoo counterpart is amazing. I'm cursed with a crazy dry (and yet slightly oily as well) and itchy scalp. This does exactly as it says; it's an instant relief. The peppermint and tea tree combination leaves a tingly yet soothing sensation on the scalp. It fills my shower with the amazing peppermint scent that isn't super overwhelming. I use this combo on the regular. My scalp are typically very sensitive to other brands.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
This is my favorite one out of all of them. It leaves my scalp refreshed more than the other ones. It leaves my hair looking great which I have long hair and always get compliments on. I just love this shampoo. I always get it when I'm out. It is a little pricy but it is totally worth it! Always have this on my shopping list. 😁😊
Tasha H.
Washington, DC
I use this with the matching shampoo. This conditioner has a peppermint smell to it but it isn't over powering. The cooling feeling is nice as well.

It does help remove my dandruffs, but it doesn't remove them completely. It breaks down the build up from excessive caked on dandruffs. I've noticed tat even though this doesn't completely remove all my dandruffs, i have seen less flakes on my clothing. Also my scalp doesn't itch as much. For that reason I will give this 5 stars!

I have very thick, natural, non colored treated hair.
Rebecca A.
I really love this shampoo. My hair had become super oily for some reason and started to flake a lot so I ran to my nearest Target and purchased a bottle. It really has worked wonders, my oily hair left and so did those nasty flakes.
I'm not currently using head and shoulders because I've recently colored my hair and do not want it to fade but I'd completely recommend!
Rahye W.
Why did Influenster only send us the Shampoo and not the Conditioner as well?