BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #32 in Conditioner

Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Conditioner cools on contact while leaving hair soft, moisturized and manageable. It is gentle enough for everyday use, even on color or chemically treated hair — and locks in dandruff-fighting power for a healthy scalp and great hair.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 0.5% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

• Does it really erase caspa? Because I need to find a way ...2 Answers
  • Why did Influenster only send us the Shampoo and not the ...5 Answers
Madison M.
This is the only drugstore conditioner MADE FOR DANDRUFF and it actually works! Now you may think well dandruff conditioner will strip your hair or it will make it rough feeling or brittle but this conditioner does not do that. It actually leaves your hair smooth and soft and it also has a great scent. It smells so good. I use this conditioner during the summer when I know my scalp gets dry from the sun. This conditioner moisturizes my scalp and I never have any dandruff at all. It feels clean. smells clean. anyone women and men can use this. It doesn't have harsh medicine chemicals like other dandruff brands have. This is made for your hair. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling with embarrassing dandruff!
Cassandra O.
I think this conditioner is okay because it performs the purpose of a conditioner, but not for the all of the benefits it claims to promote. I have always struggled with dandruff and this conditioner did not remove or reduce the appearance of my dandruff. The only thing I obtained was relief from itching because my scalp does tend to become a bit itchy sometimes and the conditioner would cause some relief.
Ember B.
Doesn’t work for me. Honestly just gave me more dandruff than I’ve ever had in my life. Personally, I think this formula causes dandruff more than it helps anything. Don’t waste your money. Stopped using and my scalp went back to normal with minimal to no dry skin. Hmmm...scam?!? I think so.
Jessica A.
This is an absolute must have in our home for when I get dry and itchy scalp! I don’t have it all the time but when I do, this is what I grab to make it stop. I don’t color my hair but I’ve heard that anti dandruff shampoos can make it fade away faster.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I love that this smells like tea tree, it has a very herbal scent but not too strong. I would say that it’s somewhat safe for color treated hair, although I think it does strip it a bit. This targets dandruff control, but it didn’t really do much to be honest.
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
Love good old Head and Shoulders for a good, inexpensive Clarifying shampoo and conditioner. It may not be the best for color-treated hair but it strips any built-up residue from my scalp while keeping it feeling hydrated and not frizzy
Paola G.
Paterson, NJ
Definitely one of my go to's for getting my hair to be extra clean after a week long of no wash ! Makes my hair and scalp feel extra fresh and clean and the smell is so great ! I am always satisfied with this product.
Kayla T.
Ok, so I have suffered from an itchy scalp since I was a little kid. There was only one product that ever helped, T-gel. -yuck- That stuff is repulsive, but it's magical. Instantly the itching goes away.
On a whim I purchased this Head and Shoulders shampoo and I tell you what, I was in LOVE. It smells good, it feels good, and my scalp is happy.
THIS STUFF IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
carla j.
north hills
This does not help me with dandruff at all. I didn't like that it feel really weird it gives a minty feeling on the scalp like a burning sensation. It also makes my face skin feel itchy when I use it.
Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
i really love this shampoo! it gives my dandruff such a relief. i get mine at walmart for a great price! i also get the green apple scent and it smells wonderful. i definitely recommend ! can’t beat the price

cons: none

pros: cheap, smells good, works to kill dandruff
Rahye W.
Why did Influenster only send us the Shampoo and not the Conditioner as well?
Adangely D.
Santa Marta
Does it really erase caspa? Because I need to find a way to erase it without drying my hair

back