BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #79 in Shampoo

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo conquer your hair and scalp oil to get a clean you can feel instantly. Its formulated with mango and citrus essence and delivers 100% flake-free* hair giving you the carefree confidence you...

ACTIVE INGREDIENT:
Pyrithione Zinc 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Water,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Sodium Lauryl Sulfate,Cocamide Mea,Zinc Carbonate,Glycol Distearate,Fragrance,Sodium Xylenesulfonate,Dimethicone,Cetyl Alcohol,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,Magnesium Sulfate,Sodium Chloride,Sodium Benzoate,Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide,Benzyl Alcohol,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract,Methylchloroisothiazolinone,Methylisothiazolinone,Yellow 5,Blue 1

• I wonder if this would help me because not only do I have...2 Answers
  • I wonder if this would help out with my hair because it's...2 Answers
  • Does this help control the oil? My hair gets oil after ha...7 Answers
Jon H.
Chandler, AZ
Does it's job. Generally works pretty well. I enjoy the smell. Would recommend use of this product to anyone who struggles with dandruff.
Antonia C.
avenida central sur #1997,villa ayquina, calama, Chile
I love the way in leaves it my hair shiny, soft, very hydrated helps a lot with the strength and growth for my hair also helps a lot for dry and damaged hair and the tips, is 100% recommended and the use location and use it always by favaor take into account my comment
Blong M.
Merced, CA
In my honest opinion I really enjoyed using this product. I used it for about a week and I actually think it really helps with oil control. Usually oil control product have a smell I dislike but the Head & Shoulder oil control has an awesome smell to. For some people that fresh minty feel is great but I don't like it as much. Also it doesn't leave a strong smell in you hair but it smells good and it works. I rated this product 4 out of 5 only because I didn't like the minty fresh feel.
Kayleigh v.
I love this shampoo, I have found that this is the only shampoo that keeps me from being oily the next day! Such a great shampoo.
Alex S.
Saint Louis
My hair is so oily that I have to make sure I wash it almost every other day but I find with this shampoo it really takes my oiliness without stripping my hair. The only shampoo I have found that has really helped.
Amy J.
Radcliff, KY
I bought it at Walmart this month. I just used some of it yesterday when I took a bath. Yes it has a nice cent. Oily hair is what it targets. It's a really good.
Best for oily scalp. I would buy this product again. I'm very satisfied with it. It's the best.
Mildred F.
Miami. Florida
Ha sido excelente soy de piel grasa y mi cabello también además que se produce mucha irritación en mi cuero cabelludo y este shampoo le quita todo eso. Huele muy bien y limpia excelente
Caro R.
bogota

I love the shampoo Head & Shoulders because it is monitoring anti-dandruff and sfro of a fatty scalp zero and tends to get out is annoying caspita, so I recomieno this shampoo it uo almost all week through my hair as it is grasosito and this shampoo leaves me incredible, clean, silky outside via dandruff and is one of the best shampoo I've used I recommend eyes closed
Lidia L.
Good old fashion head and shoulders. I don't use this every time I wash my hair, but rather every other time to help relieve some of the flakes. I have dry hair, but I only wash it maybe two to three times a week, if that. I've constantly repurchased over the years when I run out. Great to have on hand.
Amanda B.
Marietta, GA
I used this and it worked great. My hair does not get as oily as it used to. I use this shampoo about once a week and the rest of the week I use my regular shampoo.
Lucia M.
Does this help control the oil? My hair gets oil after half a day.
Patience R.
Does this shampoo really work at removing oils in your hair? I have naturally oily skin and hair and I hate it! I'm willing to try this product but want some honest opinions on it. If someone could answer me as soon as possible, if appreciate it :)
Julie L.
Moncton, NB
I have been having issues with oily hair/dry itchy scalp for a few months now. I finally decided to try Head and Shoulders Oil Control. I've only used it once so far and I loved the cooling effect when you leave it on for a few minutes. I noticed my hair felt different right away, however my hair still became oily by the next day. My question is how long or how many uses until you've experienced a change in your hair? Also how often do you use it?
autumn d.
Conyers, GA
Does this work?
catherine m.
Dresden, TN
I wonder if this would help out with my hair because it's got dandruff and it's only can anybody help me by answering this question?

back