BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #79 in Shampoo

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo conquer your hair and scalp oil to get a clean you can feel instantly. Its formulated with mango and citrus essence and delivers 100% flake-free* hair giving you the carefree confidence you...

ACTIVE INGREDIENT:
Pyrithione Zinc 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Water,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Sodium Lauryl Sulfate,Cocamide Mea,Zinc Carbonate,Glycol Distearate,Fragrance,Sodium Xylenesulfonate,Dimethicone,Cetyl Alcohol,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,Magnesium Sulfate,Sodium Chloride,Sodium Benzoate,Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide,Benzyl Alcohol,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract,Methylchloroisothiazolinone,Methylisothiazolinone,Yellow 5,Blue 1

• I wonder if this would help me because not only do I have...2 Answers
  • I wonder if this would help out with my hair because it's...2 Answers
  • Does this help control the oil? My hair gets oil after ha...7 Answers
Mary N.
Burnsville
I have a problem with dandruff during the winter season. Without constantly washing my hair and causing my scalp to be really dry, I don't wash my hair more than twice a week. On the down side, I also have and issue with oily hair when I dont wash regularly and this takes care of that.
Kaylee H.
kennesaw
I have THE OILIEST HAIR EVER. When I moved the water type was different and made my hair so oily. This is the only shampoo that I can use that makes my wash last longer than a day.
Ruby V.
Burbank
I dye my hair almost every 6 months, so it really dries out my hair. I also have oily hair so this shampoo really help balance everything out. It’s affordable and you can pretty much find it at any store.
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
My day to day shampoo and the conditioner. I cant find the conditioner in stores so I have to order it online but it’s so good I dont even mind ordering it online. You can dump loads of money into haircare products when head and shoulders does the job for WAY cheaper!
sarah b.
Toledo, OR
I only was my hair once a week so oil was becoming a problem for me but I just switched to this product and it is a game changer. The don’t isn’t that great but it’s not long lasting at all. It’s cheep and works amazing. I would definitely recommend if you have oily hair.
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
I have to use this shampoo at least 1-2 a week to prevent my scald getting oily and from dandruff! It’s a must.! I love the smell it’s very citrus like! It does tend to dry my hair a little since it its pretty blonde, but nothing a good conditioner or mask can’t fix
Hanna I.
It leaves my oily scalp more oily i tried using the shampoo twice in one stand thinking its still greasy it wont comeoff i uaed a bottle in 3 washes yet it leaves my hair greasy and the dandruff stays!!! Its the crappiest one they have come up with!!!
Kara K.
Swansea
I originally bought this product because I have very greasy hair. It would be greasy even the day after washing it. I also use dry shampoo for that but since using this shampoo I have found a difference and I would buy it again.
Dorothy T.
Mount Vernon, KY
Yep this product takes care of the oily hair you might have . You dont have to wash your hair as often as you do normally. Oil control Head n Shoulders is,a product to keep in your shower when you feel that oily hair coming on.
Kylee P.
Bon aqua , TN
My hair has always been on the dry side but with a recent move to a state with alot of humidity my hair has been holding onto alot of oil, and this shampoo has really helped me control in and extend the time between washes!
Lucia M.
Does this help control the oil? My hair gets oil after half a day.
Patience R.
Does this shampoo really work at removing oils in your hair? I have naturally oily skin and hair and I hate it! I'm willing to try this product but want some honest opinions on it. If someone could answer me as soon as possible, if appreciate it :)
Julie L.
Moncton, NB
I have been having issues with oily hair/dry itchy scalp for a few months now. I finally decided to try Head and Shoulders Oil Control. I've only used it once so far and I loved the cooling effect when you leave it on for a few minutes. I noticed my hair felt different right away, however my hair still became oily by the next day. My question is how long or how many uses until you've experienced a change in your hair? Also how often do you use it?
autumn d.
Conyers, GA
Does this work?
catherine m.
Dresden, TN
I wonder if this would help out with my hair because it's got dandruff and it's only can anybody help me by answering this question?

back