Amber L.
Lexington , KY
I bought this shampoo because my dermatologist recommended it when I started accutane. I normally have oily hair, so I bought the oil control. In the first week or two of the medicine I noticed my hair was dryer than normal. Once I started using the shampoo I saw instant results. I genuinely love using this shampoo. It’s a thick texture, and it feels like it’s foaming in my hair once I put it on. My scalp feels so fresh as I massage it in, I actually like the experience! I’m not sure I need the oil control formula now, but I still like this product. My hair is always shiny now. I’ve only used head and shoulders once when I was a kid. I didn’t like using it then because of silly reasons, like thinking dandruff was a bad or gross thing. I, admittedly, didn’t want to buy it again because I didn’t like the idea of a dry scalp, but it’s such a good product. The connotation of the brand shouldn’t hold you back!