BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo conquer your hair and scalp oil to get a clean you can feel instantly. Its formulated with mango and citrus essence and delivers 100% flake-free* hair giving you the carefree confidence you...

ACTIVE INGREDIENT:
Pyrithione Zinc 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Water,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Sodium Lauryl Sulfate,Cocamide Mea,Zinc Carbonate,Glycol Distearate,Fragrance,Sodium Xylenesulfonate,Dimethicone,Cetyl Alcohol,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,Magnesium Sulfate,Sodium Chloride,Sodium Benzoate,Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide,Benzyl Alcohol,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract,Methylchloroisothiazolinone,Methylisothiazolinone,Yellow 5,Blue 1

• I wonder if this would help me because not only do I have...2 Answers
  • I wonder if this would help out with my hair because it's...2 Answers
  • Does this help control the oil? My hair gets oil after ha...7 Answers
Christine J.
 I bought this Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo for my teen son, who started getting oily looking hair this past year no matter what brand we tried. I was glad to find this product but more than half of the time that he used this, his hair became even worse. Every once in a while it made his hair soft and nice, but most days his hair still seemed oily right after using. (he used the shampoo and conditioner).  It just wasn't a good product for him. I switched him to the itchy scalp type, which worked better for him.
Crystal M.
your hair stylist may recommend this is the worst ever for your hair but i've found nothing that works for my hair for oil control. no matter how many times i've tried to train my hair oil control (but skipping hair wash days) it's just never worked. this stuff is great and doesn't irritate my scalp. always feels fresh.
Karlie R.
Spencerport, NY
For someone who has oily hair by the morning this stuff really works. The oil and dandruff seems to be better than it was before. It works a lot better than off brands in my opinion. The only thing I seem to find that doesn’t work with my hair is doesn’t really help with the frizziness that comes with curly hair.
Danielle W.
I use head and shoulders when I have dandruff, especially in the winter. My hair tends to look greasy also when I have dandruff so I like how this shampoo targets both grease and dandruff. Only complaint is that it is expensive, store brand exactly like it is usually cheaper
Marisa E.
This is a great staple to keep in your shower or bathroom. I’ve tried expensive clarifying shampoos to clear out dandruff or product build up, but none have worked as well as just using Head & Shoulders. I personally use very little product in my hair regiment, yet it always builds up somehow. Using Head & Shoulders 2-3 times a week in rotation with a gentle shampoo is a great way to keep my hair healthy and shiny. I stocked up last time I was Target since they were offering a great rebate deal when you purchased a few bottles.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
I absolutely love using this Head & Shoulders shampoo. It works wonders on my head for dandruff and my hair isn't greasy like other dandruff shampoos have left my hair in the past. I have noticed it does burn slightly after a few minutes but nothing I can't tolerate. It does have a pleasant scent that lasts. I would say it is a little on the pricier side but not bad for a dandruff shampoo that actually works wonderful. I'm happy to know I can always turn to this shampoo for my dandruff and dry scalp needs!
Sarah C.
Vicksburg
I’ve always loved heads and shoulders shampoos, but this one is so amazing. It smells so clean and fruity!! Also, it works amazingly. I have oily hair and it’s legit all I use now. By the way, it even protects you and fights against dandruff, while controlling your oily scalp!!
Sydney M.
Hurlock, MD
This is the only shampoo I’ve tried that allows me to go more than 2 days without washing my hair again. I have extremely oily hair, but also a flaky scalp when I don’t wash my hair. After about a day you can already see the oil build up and by the second day, my dandruff comes back. With this shampoo, my hair stays clean longer and my dandruff is controlled. It’s also super reasonably price and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin/scalp.
Flora A.
Mount Pleasant
Occasionally I have dandruff and this product instantly fixes the problem. It hydrates my scalp and leaves my hair refreshed and nurtured. I love this product and would recommend. The price is awesome and affordable. It can be purchased from any drugstores.
Hannah L.
Granite Bay, CA
For my thin, oily hair, this product works well! It cleans my hair very thoroughly.
This is also very inexpensive! I got it at Walmart for around $5. It also smells really good!

After a month of using this, it has not been doing as good of a job of cleaning the oils out of my roots as I initially liked and has been drying out my ends more. While this still works fine, this isn't as wonderful as I initially thought.
Lucia M.
Does this help control the oil? My hair gets oil after half a day.
Patience R.
Does this shampoo really work at removing oils in your hair? I have naturally oily skin and hair and I hate it! I'm willing to try this product but want some honest opinions on it. If someone could answer me as soon as possible, if appreciate it :)
Julie L.
Moncton, NB
I have been having issues with oily hair/dry itchy scalp for a few months now. I finally decided to try Head and Shoulders Oil Control. I've only used it once so far and I loved the cooling effect when you leave it on for a few minutes. I noticed my hair felt different right away, however my hair still became oily by the next day. My question is how long or how many uses until you've experienced a change in your hair? Also how often do you use it?
Sheily D.
I've been trying to find a good shampoo that controls oily hair, but don't have too much dandruff, would this be a good product to use?
Takarra H.
Does it really work? My hair tends to be dry in the winter! I'm looking for a good product!

Amazon