BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #79 in Shampoo

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo conquer your hair and scalp oil to get a clean you can feel instantly. Its formulated with mango and citrus essence and delivers 100% flake-free* hair giving you the carefree confidence you...

ACTIVE INGREDIENT:
Pyrithione Zinc 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Water,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Sodium Lauryl Sulfate,Cocamide Mea,Zinc Carbonate,Glycol Distearate,Fragrance,Sodium Xylenesulfonate,Dimethicone,Cetyl Alcohol,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,Magnesium Sulfate,Sodium Chloride,Sodium Benzoate,Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide,Benzyl Alcohol,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract,Methylchloroisothiazolinone,Methylisothiazolinone,Yellow 5,Blue 1

• I wonder if this would help me because not only do I have...2 Answers
  • I wonder if this would help out with my hair because it's...2 Answers
  • Does this help control the oil? My hair gets oil after ha...7 Answers
Desiree A.
Garden Grove
I didn’t realize this product works until I stopped using it. I recently stopped using the product and I’ve realized I had a lot more dandruff than when I used the product (I had virtually none while using Head and Shoulders). I’ve tried the Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo and it doesn’t work as great. The Redken is 3 times as pricey as head and shoulders ($12 vs $4) and you get less product for the more expensive brand. This stuff works wonders. I have also gotten a lot of complements on how good my hair smells.
Christine J.
 I bought this Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo for my teen son, who started getting oily looking hair this past year no matter what brand we tried. I was glad to find this product but more than half of the time that he used this, his hair became even worse. Every once in a while it made his hair soft and nice, but most days his hair still seemed oily right after using. (he used the shampoo and conditioner).  It just wasn't a good product for him. I switched him to the itchy scalp type, which worked better for him.
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
Favorite, classic shampoo! I have thicker, and slightly curly hair and it does wonders for my frizz and greasy scalp. It’s also non-sebum so I don’t have to worry about back pimples. My dermatologist even suggested using it to rinse of spots that tend to be pimply on my body (back as well as the back of my legs). Has worked wonders and I highly highly recommend for the price!!
Allie M.
Reno
I CANT express my LOVE for this shampoo. It’s so embarrassing having dandruff and oily hair. Ive tried everything. I’m not kidding EVERYTHING from shampoos, to treatments, to tea tree shampoos and nothing works except this shampoo. It cures my dandruff and I don’t have to wash my hair for three days and my hair stays clean. Would highly recommend for these problems.
Lauren S.
san antonio
This is definitely my favorite shampoo. The lather is very good and it makes my head feel super clean. Ever since I have used this my dandruff has gone away and it hasn’t come back. Now I’m just trying to focus on my oily roots. I would definitely recommend if you have oily hair or are trying to combat dandruff, but this stuff is amazing!
Crystal M.
your hair stylist may recommend this is the worst ever for your hair but i've found nothing that works for my hair for oil control. no matter how many times i've tried to train my hair oil control (but skipping hair wash days) it's just never worked. this stuff is great and doesn't irritate my scalp. always feels fresh.
Casey J.
Hattiesburg
I use this shampoo in between my regular washes with my daily shampoo. I have an oily scalp that is prone to buildup. I use this to get rid of any excess buildup from my other shampoo. I do think this is too harsh for everyday use(I tried it for a year) it is perfect for at least once a week. The smell is a plus too.
Karlie R.
Spencerport, NY
For someone who has oily hair by the morning this stuff really works. The oil and dandruff seems to be better than it was before. It works a lot better than off brands in my opinion. The only thing I seem to find that doesn’t work with my hair is doesn’t really help with the frizziness that comes with curly hair.
Kalee P.
Fort Gay , WV
This is good! I have a few issues with it though like it made my hair so tangled, and it only helps with oily hair by a tad. I really think there’s an Amazing scent though! I’d probably buy this again just make sure if you buy it put stuff in your hair to untangle your hair when it’s wet!
Danielle W.
I use head and shoulders when I have dandruff, especially in the winter. My hair tends to look greasy also when I have dandruff so I like how this shampoo targets both grease and dandruff. Only complaint is that it is expensive, store brand exactly like it is usually cheaper
Lucia M.
Does this help control the oil? My hair gets oil after half a day.
Patience R.
Does this shampoo really work at removing oils in your hair? I have naturally oily skin and hair and I hate it! I'm willing to try this product but want some honest opinions on it. If someone could answer me as soon as possible, if appreciate it :)
Julie L.
Moncton, NB
I have been having issues with oily hair/dry itchy scalp for a few months now. I finally decided to try Head and Shoulders Oil Control. I've only used it once so far and I loved the cooling effect when you leave it on for a few minutes. I noticed my hair felt different right away, however my hair still became oily by the next day. My question is how long or how many uses until you've experienced a change in your hair? Also how often do you use it?
autumn d.
Conyers, GA
Does this work?
catherine m.
Dresden, TN
I wonder if this would help out with my hair because it's got dandruff and it's only can anybody help me by answering this question?

back