BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Conquer Your Hair Scalp Oil Formulated with Mango Essence 3 Promotes Flake-Free Hair 6 pH Balanced With New Head Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Conditioner, conquer your hair and scalp oil instantly. It s formulated with mango and citrus essence and lightly conditions to deliver soft, manageable hair while locking in dandruff-fighting power. It s time you experience the carefree confidence you deserve. Lightly conditions hair to help control scalp and hair oils. Formulated with mango and citrus essence. Gentle enough for everyday use, even on color or chemically treated hair. Dandruff conditioner for oily hair and scalp that keeps hair moisturized and manageable. Locks in dandruff-fighting power for a healthy scalp and great hair.

Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I’ve always had issues with dry or itchy scalp, but yet my roots and hair gets greasy within 24 hours. Being a head and shoulders gain already I decided to give this variety a try! I love the citrus like scent, it’s thick and creamy, hydrating as well. I do feel as though my hair doesn’t get as oily as quick as it normally would. Which is a plus! Overall good product, helps with dry or itchy scalp while helping with oil control....will definitely purchase again.
Madison M.
This is the only drugstore conditioner MADE FOR DANDRUFF and it actually works! Now you may think well dandruff conditioner will strip your hair or it will make it rough feeling or brittle but this conditioner does not do that. It actually leaves your hair smooth and soft and it also has a great scent. It smells so good. I use this conditioner during the summer when I know my scalp gets dry from the sun. This conditioner moisturizes my scalp and I never have any dandruff at all. It feels clean. smells clean. anyone women and men can use this. It doesn't have harsh medicine chemicals like other dandruff brands have. This is made for your hair. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling with embarrassing dandruff!
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
I rarely use conditioner but when I do, I use Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Conditioner this is always my favorite and go to. It’s really good at controlling overly oily hair and it keeps your hair smooth and silky. It’s cheap and amazing! Just wish i could find it in stores more, I always have to order the conditioner online.
Patty U.
Fort Morgan, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love how this had helped control my dandruff and how it did help with my oily hair. It smells great and it is not too pricey but am sad it no longer controls my oily hair any more.
Farah S.
My hair is jet black so it really shows up if I get flakes in my hair, especially when it gets oily. This conditioner allows me to use the shampoo I want to use while having the anti dandruff component from head and shoulders. It gets rid of oil in my hair fairly well and doesn't add in extra oil that some thick conditioners tend to do. As far as scent goes, sometimes it has a yummy tropical smell and other times it can give me a headache (I guess it just depends on your mood and scent tolerance!)
Heather C.
I've had a tough time getting rid of dandruff and after a few times of using this i had less dandruff and my hair looked great! I have to say I have thick hair that looks oily when it's not and I've tried many different products but this one seemed to work for me! I definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is an awesome product!!!!! I really enjoy it and will continue to purchase this product! I can get it at any of my local stores! Really just an awesome product.
Vanessa G.
I have a love and hate with this one because instead of helping with all the oils i felt like it made it worse within the next morning, it would make my hair really soft though but I would give it a try to see if it works out for you. I bought it twice cuz I wanted to see if it would make a difference but it didn't so I get the regular heads and shoulders now and it's a lot better.
Kvetka S.
My hair used to be dry all the time, so I started to use a shampoo that hydrates it. Now my hair gets oily very easily and I've tried this product along with a head and shoulders shampoo. So far, I really like it. It doesn't have a scent that is too strong, and it definitely gets rid of dandruff the more I use it. It's not pricey, and is a good product if you need to take a quick shower (2-in-1). I would purchase this again.
Carina M.
Chatsworth , CA
I like using this shampoo for oily hair. It helps control how oily your gets during the day and it smells great. It is safe for color treated hair and the price is not expensive I am satisfied with this product and will continue to use.
Vanessa Noel A.
Converse, TX
my hunsband has a really bad dry scalp would this help hom?
Amber P.
Saint Louis, MI
I've been using the shampoo. I didn't know the conditioner existed,honestly. Does this still keep oil away? For me, conditioner adds oil to my hair, so I'm wondering if it'll work well.
GERALDINE R.
Realmente controla la grasa del cabello?

Amazon