BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Conquer Your Hair Scalp Oil Formulated with Mango Essence 3 Promotes Flake-Free Hair 6 pH Balanced With New Head Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Conditioner, conquer your hair and scalp oil instantly. It s formulated with mango and citrus essence and lightly conditions to deliver soft, manageable hair while locking in dandruff-fighting power. It s time you experience the carefree confidence you deserve. Lightly conditions hair to help control scalp and hair oils. Formulated with mango and citrus essence. Gentle enough for everyday use, even on color or chemically treated hair. Dandruff conditioner for oily hair and scalp that keeps hair moisturized and manageable. Locks in dandruff-fighting power for a healthy scalp and great hair.

Madison M.
This is the only drugstore conditioner MADE FOR DANDRUFF and it actually works! Now you may think well dandruff conditioner will strip your hair or it will make it rough feeling or brittle but this conditioner does not do that. It actually leaves your hair smooth and soft and it also has a great scent. It smells so good. I use this conditioner during the summer when I know my scalp gets dry from the sun. This conditioner moisturizes my scalp and I never have any dandruff at all. It feels clean. smells clean. anyone women and men can use this. It doesn't have harsh medicine chemicals like other dandruff brands have. This is made for your hair. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling with embarrassing dandruff!
Carrie G.
Inkster, MI
I really love this conditioner. I have such a hard time finding one that can condition my hair but not overload it and make it look greasy. So often I am left with hair that either feels like straw (under conditioned) or super greasy (over conditioned). Combine that with dandruff and an oily scalp and it feels like it's impossible to find anything that works. Luckily I took a chance on this product and I'm so glad I did! I finally have a conditioner that doesn't leave my hair feeling fried or looking like I didn't even wash my hair! It's helping control the dandruff too so it's a total win-win. I highly recommend this one!
Ariana G.
El Paso, TX
Head & Shoulders is everyone's favorite dandruff control shampoo, and I am not the exception. I have been using this shampoo for years now, because my scalp is always dry from the climate in TX plus hot showers over the years. My scalp is extremely oily as well, and this shampoo helped both my dandruff and the excessive oils in my scalp/hair. Now I only use it every once in a while, but often is not necessary. If you are looking for a dandruff and oil control shampoo, look no further because this is the perfect one.
Francis G.
Miami, Florida
When combined with head and shoulders shampoo, this is the ultimate dandruff eliminator! I've been using Head and shoulders products now for years to treat and prevent my dandruff from coming back and I refuse to use anything else! If something isn't broke, don't fix it, right? With the proven results I have gotten from the head and shoulders brand there is no need to look elsewhere. Head and shoulders has also helped raise my confidence to a whole new level with not having to worry about those pesky flakes in my hair or on my cloths.
Victoria C.
Marietta, GA
Great product..... When I bought it I was a little skeptical about it working because I have tried everything and nothing has worked before. When I tried both the shampoo and conditioner together it worked like a charm. My hair smelt amazing and fruity but it kept my scalp clean for two weeks. It also made my hair super soft, which is something that is important to me.
Jessica W.
Corydon, IN
This stuff WORKS! I see instant results after one use with the amount of oils that show up on second day hair. I can go even longer between washes with the Instant Oil Control line, which in the end is healthier for my hair! I noticed a major difference when I bought a different kind of shampoo/conditioner that I am currently using. I am going back to this!!!
Ronica P.
I was having a very dry scalp ad terrible dandruff it saved my hair n my life! I was please that my friend and myself both found this product. I have 3c/4C hair best friend have 3b/3c hair so we understood what exactly we needed to keep our hair n scalp clean! I have the coconut one but I wish it came in a bigger size!! Would love to review the product
Andrew S.
Duluth, GA
My hair was full of Dandruff because of dried scalps. Head and Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Conditioner has helped me dramatically without harsh chemicals like some Conditioner. Not only it is affordable, it is something that you can pick up anywhere such as Walmart and Target.
Paulina C.
Wharton, NJ
One of my favorite conditioners during the summer, it is definitely one of the best ones out there without breaking the bank. Unless your hair gets extremely oily, I would not recommend this product for the winter. With the heat and humidity of the North East though, it definitely helps the hair maintain a clean look.
Tyler A.
Aurora, IN
The 2 in 1 shampoo is fantastic! When I was younger I had a hard time controlling my oily hair, until I started using the oil control. Would definitely suggest to a friend.
Geraldine R.
MIAMI, FL
Realmente controla la grasa del cabello?