Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control 2in1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner, 22.5 fl oz

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #33 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Conquer Your Hair Scalp Oil Formulated with Mango Essence 3 Promotes Flake-Free Hair 6 pH Balanced With New Head Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner, conquer your hair and scalp oil to get a clean you can feel, instantly. It s formulated with mango and citrus essence and delivers 100% flake-free* and is formulated with light conditioners to leave hair soft and contains mango and citrus essence. Its time you experience the carefree confidence you deserve. Controls scalp and hair oils for a clean you can feel instantly. Formulated with mango and citrus essence. Dandruff shampoo + conditioner for oily hair and scalp that keeps hair clean and 100% flake free* Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use, even on color or chemically treated hair. 7 Benefits: Fights dry scalp, calms itchy scalp, relieves irritation, reduces redness, great scent, contro see more...

• Is this shampoo good for controlling oily scalp?1 Answers
Leslie B.
Claremont, NC
Although I do not prefer this 2 in 1 type of shampoo, my husband will not use anything else but Head and Shoulders shampoo. My teenagers like the oil control and lather of this shampoo too. They all prefer the mint or tea tree scents, we have been very satisfied with this brand for many years now. With coupons available monthly it is affordable
Ignatzia R.
Head and Shoulders Shampoo helps a lot with my dry scalp and that is mainly what they advertise to do. But! My hair is constantly oily. I guess, having to constantly use dry shampoo is better than having a dry scalp but I wish they could improve their formula so that neither is an issue.
Gladys R.
I've used this shampoo just because and I like the how it leaves my hair silky and smooth and it doesn't dry my scalp. My husband does use it for oily scalp and he likes it, works well to remove the oil in a single use. And a little goes a long way since it is a strong product you don't want to use too much either.
Allexie B.
Hoboken, NJ
This is one of my favorite go-to shampoos! It is perfect in the summer for when your scalp gets dry from the sun. It leaves my hair and scalp feeling refreshed. It is reasonably priced and you can buy it pretty much anywhere. I always find good deals so i stock up when there are sales and I always have it around!
elizabeth r.
Fort Bragg, NC
I buy this for my daughter all the time it really works well and she loves the smell of it she refuses to use anything else.helps with her dandruff and oily hair. This is the only shampoo I'll buy for her
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
This shampoo is great if you suffer from oily scalp and dandruff. It smells great while other similar shampoos have a medicated smell. It takes care of the dandruff quickly.
Danielle J.
Nixa, MO
Dandruff is gross. That being said, it is almost impossible to get rid of. This is the first product that has allowed me to experience relief. Not only am I experuencing less flaking, the annoying itch is also subsiding. The smell is also great, light and citrusy. This also provides a good clean without naming my hair feel rough and stripped.
Tricia P.
Terre Haute, IN
This product is nice and smells amazing. I didn't think anything scented with citrus could smell that good. It works well for my dandruff and dermatitis and is affordable but doesn't help control the oil for more than one day. I do still recommend as it helps with dandruff, which is what it is supposed to do.
Joanelle H.
I would definitely recommend this product. This is the second time I purchase it and I will continue to use it. It's affordable and accessible at any drug store. My hair is oily and this products allows my hair to be clean for 2-3 days rather than 1-2 days. I'm very happy with this product.
summer n.
San Antonio, TX
This product is amazing, at least for me anyways. its one of the only dandruff shampoos that actually helped my hair from being less flaky and dry. the scent wasn't bad either, it was nice and refreshing. I bought it at Walmart for almost 8 dollars. but it was 8 dollars well spent!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Is this shampoo good for controlling oily scalp?