Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control 2-in-1 Anti-dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by member-adf77bc4dHead & Shoulders Instant Oil Control 2-in-1 Anti-dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Lupe B.Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control 2-in-1 Anti-dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Zenia Y.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner controls scalp and hair oils for a clean you can feel instantly. This dandruff shampoo + conditioner for oily hair and scalp keeps hair clean and 100% flake free* while providing light conditioners. It provides 7 benefits: Fights dry scalp, calms itchy scalp**, relieves irritation**, reduces redness**, great scent, controls flaky scalp** and leaves hair looking beautiful.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Buy on Amazon
Sirena R.
Smells great, but didn't work.
I happen to have very hard to control dandruff and an oily scalp with dry ends so seeing this at the store, I felt it was made for me. When I used this for the first time, it seemed like the shampoo soaked up all of the oil in my hair and left a tingling sensation on my head. It was really satisfying, to be honest. The first couple of days of me using this, my oily scalp felt like it was under control. I had a period of the first three days where it looked like there was not a trace of oil in me.
I make sure to only wash my hair once every 3 to 4 days.
After the third time using this product, my hair started getting greasier very quickly. I remember waking up the day after taking that shower, the crown of my head was incredibly greasy. It looked like I didn't even clean myself. I coincidentally happen to have thinning hair on my scalp, so any oil makes my hair look thinner than it actually is. I don't want to look bald! lol
I thought maybe my hair was just getting used to the product, but I used this product a couple more times and still got the same results, a greasy scalp after one day. It wasn't as intense as the first time, but it was still noticeable.
I'm sure my boyfriend will have positive results with this product, but I'm going to have to switch back to my other shampoo for now.
Christine J.
 I bought this Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control Dandruff 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner for my teen son, who started getting oily looking hair this past year no matter what brand we tried. Every time he used this his hair was more oily than without washing. Eventually we discontinued and bought the shampoo & conditioner separately, hoping that would be better, since it would be used at a different ratio than having both in same bottle..  It just wasn't a good product for him. I switched him to the itchy scalp type, which worked better for him.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
For a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner product, this actually works very well at helping aid the scalp in cutting down in dandruff and extra skin flakes. I can be quite prone to dandruff in between washes, and a good washing with this product almost completely clears up my dandruff overnight. Would highly recommend for those with dandruff issues.
Erin N.
Ridgewood
This is a amazing shampoo and conditioner it is great for oily hair but don’t use it every day because it will dry out your hair only use 2-3 times a week. It smells amazing and does a great job fixing oily hair.
Roxanna Z.
I first used head and shoulders many, many years ago when I had issues with a dry scalp. I never really thought I needed it until last year during the summer when I had the worst kind of dandruff I've ever had in my life. My scalp would shed right after I washed it and every single day after that. Not one day did I not have big chunks of noticeable and embarrassing dandruff in my dark hair. I've had enough! So I used head and shoulders and after two washes within a week, the dandruff was completely gone! And I've been using it since then and nothing else. It doesn't strip the natural oils away, yet it gets rid of the nasty gunk so well. I haven't had dandruff at all in any form since then. I'm actually afraid to stop using it!
Tabitha G.
Terre Haute, IN
In the winter my hair always gets super oily and dry. It's been this way for as long as I can remember. I have to wash my hair daily and scrub so hard my scalp hurts just so I can go out of the house for a few hours without oily flaky scalp.
This product has been a life saver for me- literally. With 4 children I don't have time to wash my hair every time we need to go out. This product has changed my life this winter!
Leslie B.
Claremont, NC
Although I do not prefer this 2 in 1 type of shampoo, my husband will not use anything else but Head and Shoulders shampoo. My teenagers like the oil control and lather of this shampoo too. They all prefer the mint or tea tree scents, we have been very satisfied with this brand for many years now. With coupons available monthly it is affordable
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
Head and shoulders has been my choice of shampoo brand for as long as I can remember!! My entire family uses this stuff. This bottle specifically has probably been the most effective for me. The oil control factor definitely works! I used to have a very oily scalp but since switching to this specific shampoo, it’s just a healthy shine! I also suffered from dandruff on and off for many years, even while using some bottles of head and shoulders. THIS bottle specifically has completely eliminated that issue for me!! Magic in a bottle!
Jessica C.
I just recently purchased this as the cold weather is taking a toll on my hair, and so far I am impressed. Head and shoulders is overall a great brand, but this specific formula is targeted for oily hair, and it's been doing a great job at controlling this. Also, the scent is fab! Definitely going to purchase again.
Taylor B.
My hair gets oily and dandruffy way to quickly. Is it effective at keeping away oil and dandruff for a decent amount of days?
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Is this shampoo good for controlling oily scalp?
Evelyn C.
Maywood, CA
I've always had a dandruff problem. I've been using Selun Blue. Does this really work? It comes and goes with Selsun Blue.