Head & Shoulders Instant Hydration Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Natalie P.Head & Shoulders Instant Hydration Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Adriana O.Head & Shoulders Instant Hydration Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Rose S.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #9 in Shampoo

Get to an amazing level of hair hydration and scalp moisture with Head & Shoulders Instant Hydration anti-dandruff shampoo. Its formula with three moisturizers delivers deep hydration for dry hair and scalp that you can instantly feel. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that
1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes
2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff
3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that's up to 100% flake free with Head & Shoulders.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33, Blue 1.

• Es un buen producto?1 Answers
  • Since it's hydrating, has anyone accompanied it with a co...2 Answers
Jasmine D.
Opelousas, LA
The shampoo cleansed my scalp very thoroughly and it smelled pleasant. However, it dried out my hair tremendously. I have natural curly hair, and I would not use this product again unless in dire need of cleansing.
Sherry M.
Clinton, MS
I love this shampoo. I have normal hair, however for some reason, everytime the seasons change my scale dries out and I get dandruff. Not only is dandruff itchy and uncomfortable, the flakes are downright embarrassing. I have tried a lot of different shampoos and treatments to no avail. Fortunately for me I found Head and Shoulders Instant Hydration Dandruff Shampoo. After just one wash (I left it in a few minutes before I rinsed it out) the itching had subsided and the flakes were substantially reduced, and after two washes (again leaving it in for a few minutes before rinsing) my flakes were completely gone! Now I use it instead of my regular shampoo at least once or twice a week to keep my scalp healthy and flake free.
Hannah H.
Washington, DC
Great smell and doesn't feel like your pouring chemicals on your head. As someone who has had dandruff since I was pretty young, Head and Shoulders has been a life saver and I can immediately see a difference. I haven't noticed a huge difference between the regular type and the Instant Hydration, but either of them don't leave my hair dry to begin with.
Maha K.
Clarksville, MD
This is my go to shampoo. I began using this when I had a dry scalp but ended up switching to this as my regular shampoo as well. My hair stays non dry throughout the whole year and trust me once you feel how soft it leaves your hair you are going to want to switch too. Absolutely no complaints on this product however I do recommend the almond one because I have noticed it works best and smells great too.
Letty C.
New york, NY
my dandruff issue worsens when I am under a lot of stress, however H&S is always my go to shampoo to control it. When i first tried Instant Hydration version I was extremely happy with the way my hair felt after it dried up, it was feeling soft and silky which is not usually the case with these kind of shampoos as they tend to dry the hair up. Very happy with the results received from it.
Corinna D.
Phoenix, AZ
this stuff is amazing for dandruff, and it smells amazing! i like to use it with their conditioner which is also amazing. its a little pricey but its worth it, i love to wear dark colored shirts and this helps me to be confident that i wont have flakes all over my shirt.
LeeAnn C.
I occasionally get dandruff in the winter, and when I do this is my go-to shampoo. It really does fix the problem and get rid of dandruff. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell isn't too great and it tends to take away a lot of the volume in my hair, so I try to only use it a couple times till the dandruff goes away. It's not my regular shampoo, but it gets the job done when I need it.
Mabel A.
This is my go to option whenever I get dandruff. I get dandruff at least once a year and it's been several years since I started using Head & Shoulders for this. It works even faster if you use the conditioner, but it is not necessary. I always buy another before the one I have runs out.
Smaa K.
Rosedale, MD
My go to when my hair flask needs to go too. The only dandruff that works for my hair. I've tried prescription shampoo and Sensine Blue (whatever it's called). Yeah Head & Shoulders is that only thing that works for me, which is good news since it's the most affordable of all options.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Good product! Helps when my dandruff spikes up and my scalp needs care. Also when I find my hair very oily it does a good job of cleaning it up. Smell is pleasant and price is cheap! My fiancé uses this every day and it really helps his psoriasis
Tina  G.
Toronto
Since it's hydrating, has anyone accompanied it with a conditioner?
Diane L.