BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get to an amazing level of hair hydration and scalp moisture with Head & Shoulders Instant Hydration anti-dandruff shampoo. Its formula with three moisturizers delivers deep hydration for dry hair and scalp that you can instantly feel. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that
1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes
2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff
3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that's up to 100% flake free with Head & Shoulders.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33, Blue 1.

Buy on Amazon
Lisa C.
Granite Falls, NC
When our 2 year old daughter was born, she had really dry skin and her little head  looked pitiful. Her pediatrician told me to try Head & Shoulders Instant Hydration and see how that worked. It lathers really nice and rinses out well too. I am very satisfied. At 2, she no longer has the dry skin but she still uses it because it makes her hair smell so soft and it feels wonderful.
Corinna D.
Phoenix, AZ
this stuff is amazing for dandruff, and it smells amazing! i like to use it with their conditioner which is also amazing. its a little pricey but its worth it, i love to wear dark colored shirts and this helps me to be confident that i wont have flakes all over my shirt.
Maggie O.
Dallas, TX
Perfect for those pesky, dry flakes in the winter. It lathers well, smells amazing, and has a very competitive price point (even with the generic versions!) In the summer, I can only use this once or twice a week, because the moisture aspect is so intense and can create greasy hair with over use, but I would still highly recommend for dry, itchy scalps!
Jordyn M.
This product is one of the best! It works wonderful for my oily hair by balancing out the moisture that it needs in order to lessen oil production. It isn't irritating and rids my hair of a dry scalp easily. It's definitely great for those looking to find something affordable that works!
Cait C.
Troy, MI
Great shampoo! It makes my scalp healthy and my hair shiny. I didn't expect head and shoulders to also make my hair feel soft and hydrated like a moisturizing shampoo&conditioner but it was fabulous! I highly recommend for anyone who wants luxurious hair and a healthy scalp :)
Ashley K.
Junction City , KS
During the cold months I always struggle with dry skin and annoying dandruff.  This shampoo works awesome and is super affordable. I also love the fresh scent. I haven't found another shampoo for dandruff that I like as much as this one. Really hydrating and smells good.
allie d.
I like this shampoo because my head does get dry and needs hydration and a good moisturizer. The only problem I have is that it does make my hair feel sticky if I use it too often and I am a girl and have long hair. I would say use this product only a few times a week and switch out with another shampoo to keep from the stickiness.
Sarah F.
Byesville, OH
Absolutely love this product! Especially in the winter time I get a super dry scalp and it's very itchy and this helps relieve it a lot! It has a nice scent and I can go a few days without washing my hair with this shampoo, love it!
Tara H.
Goode, VA
My daughter uses this type for her oily hair and it works well at controlling her oily hair throughout the day. She also likes the tingly feeling, however she still has dandruff issues even using this daily.
Kelcey A.
Naperville, IL
I had never used Head & Shoulders until I began having issues with small patches of dry skin on my scalp. My dermatologist prescribed me medical shampoo, and recommended that I continue treatment by using Head & Shoulders. I was blown away by how much it helped. Within 2 days, the dryness was gone and my scalp was back to normal. I can now use my regular shampoo, but I always keep a bottle of this close in case the dryness returns. Once my regular shampoo runs out, I will definitely continuing to use this as my daily shampoo. In addition to helping me with my dry scalp, it also smells really good and leaves my hair soft and silky. Would definitely recommend even to those who do not have dry skin!