BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Promotes Instant Moisture to Hair Scalp Formulated with 3 Moisturizers 2 Helps Deliver Deep Hydration 3 Promotes Flake-Free Hair Get to an amazing level of hair hydration and scalp moisture with New Head Shoulders Instant Hydration Dandruff Shampoo. It s formulated with three moisturizers to deliver a deep hydration you can feel. It s just what you need to get the 100% flake-free* hair you love and the moisture you ve been waiting for. Provides instant moisture to hair and scalp. Contains 3 moisturizers for optimal hydration. Dandruff shampoo for dry hair and scalp that keeps hair clean and 100% flake free* Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use, even on color or chemically treated hair. 7 Benefits: Fights dry scalp, calms itchy scalp, relieves irritation, reduces redness, great scent, controls flaky scalp* and leaves hair looking beautiful see more...

• Since it's hydrating, has anyone accompanied it with a conditioner?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Letty C.
my dandruff issue worsens when I am under a lot of stress, however H&S is always my go to shampoo to control it. When i first tried Instant Hydration version I was extremely happy with the way my hair felt after it dried up, it was feeling soft and silky which is not usually the case with these kind of shampoos as they tend to dry the hair up. Very happy with the results received from it.
Alyssa P.
Albuquerque, NM
For  the most part this product is hydrating and I love the scent of it but i wish the lid didnt break so easily maybe im handling it to hard but has anyone else experienced breaking lids ? other then that i love head and shoulders even the mens is amazing and smells great .
Smaa K.
Rosedale, MD
My go to when my hair flask needs to go too. The only dandruff that works for my hair. I've tried prescription shampoo and Sensine Blue (whatever it's called). Yeah Head & Shoulders is that only thing that works for me, which is good news since it's the most affordable of all options.
Amanda M.
Buena park, CA
This conditioner really does lock in hydration to your strands. I have a really dry scalp  and thick hair so I feel it pulls at it alot and leaves it dehydrated. This shampoo really helps the moisture get locked in to my strands and my scalp leaving less breakage and leaves styling much easier
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
My fiance uses this and it really helps hydrate his dry scalp and stop any dandruff from forming. It is pretty affordable and it last a while. It comes in a few different scents all of which are great. The smells are light and don't last long so perfect for any Women or man.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Sometimes my scalp really starts to get dry and flakey when that happens I reach for the head and shoulders. Within a few days my scalp is back to normal, but with extra moisture so I'm not worrying about flakes coming back anytime soon. Works wonders year round.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I wash my hair twice a week because I have such thick, dry hair. I used this with whatever other shampoo and just alternated them. My scalp gets super dry and tends to be very sensitive. This was great it helped so much and the scent is fresh and clean
shilpa k.
Orlando, FL
As many people suffer with dandruff head and shoulders is often an essential. Leaving it on the scalp for a few minutes prior to washing helps rid dandruff better. Will not eliminate it but helps control it a lot.
Yael B.
Las Vegas
I my self don't use this product but my husband has jet black hair and it constantly looked like he was either walking out on the snow or turning salt and pepper. Since he started using this product all of that has stopped. It has become a staple in our home like toilet paper we just can't live with out it. Head and shoulders knows what they are doing because they have been doing it for generations, it is my father's favorite shampoo also.
Christe K.
Bethlehem, PA
I bought this product because I had heard really good reviews from others that used it, but unfortunately I was not impressed. When I was using this I had very long hair and I thought this product would add volume and shine without any weight. When I used this product it made my hair heavy and greasy just after one use. Of course, everyone's hair type is different but for someone with a lot of very fine hair, I wouldn't recommend using this shampoo. I still use the conditioner but only once a week and only on the very ends of my hair.
Tina  G.
Toronto
Since it's hydrating, has anyone accompanied it with a conditioner?