Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#267 in Shampoo
Promotes Instant Moisture to Hair Scalp Formulated with 3 Moisturizers 2 Helps Deliver Deep Hydration 3 Promotes Flake-Free Hair Get to an amazing level of hair hydration and scalp moisture with New Head Shoulders Instant Hydration Dandruff Shampoo. It s formulated with three moisturizers to deliver a deep hydration you can feel. It s just what you need to get the 100% flake-free* hair you love and the moisture you ve been waiting for. Provides instant moisture to hair and scalp. Contains 3 moisturizers for optimal hydration. Dandruff shampoo for dry hair and scalp that keeps hair clean and 100% flake free* Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use, even on color or chemically treated hair. 7 Benefits: Fights dry scalp, calms itchy scalp, relieves irritation, reduces redness, great scent, controls flaky scalp* and leaves hair looking beautiful
Yael B.
Yael B.
Las Vegas

I my self don't use this product but my husband has jet black hair and it constantly looked like he was either walking out on the snow or turning salt and pepper. Since he started using this product all of that has stopped. It has become a staple in our home like toilet paper we just can't live with out it. Head and shoulders knows what they are doing because they have been doing it for generations, it is my father's favorite shampoo also.
Kennedy A.
Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Most people are reluctant to use Head and Shoulders because they are worried it will dry out their hair. I have terrible dandruff during the winter months. The winter is also a very dry time which is harsh on my hair. My hair is also very curly so it needs all the moisture it can get! I love this product because it fixes all my problems. I can have dandruff free hair without compromising its moisture content!
Ryan W.
Ryan W.
Newmanstown, PA

Does work, but not very effective. I wouldn't exactly recommend this product because of it's strength. The strength is about 1/4 of other brands, yes it is cheap. It is a good alternative to most products, but not really with it's money. I wouldn't recommend mostly because of the strength.
Smaa K.
Smaa K.
Rosedale, MD

My go to when my hair flask needs to go too. The only dandruff that works for my hair. I've tried prescription shampoo and Sensine Blue (whatever it's called). Yeah Head & Shoulders is that only thing that works for me, which is good news since it's the most affordable of all options.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA

For  the most part this product is hydrating and I love the scent of it but i wish the lid didnt break so easily maybe im handling it to hard but has anyone else experienced breaking lids ? other then that i love head and shoulders even the mens is amazing and smells great .
Yashira O.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL

Love head and shoulders my husband suffers from dandruff and this is the only shampoo he can use. It removes all dandruff and eliminates it from coming back. It doesn't smell bad they actually smell really good. This is a product that I do recommend any one suffering from dandruff
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Millstadt, IL

Occasionally I have the need to get my scalp a little nourishment. The scent isn't bad and don't need to use it often. I usually buy my hair products at Walmart. I use this on fine hair and don't have any issues with it. I would definitely purchase the Head and Shoulders again!
Shandy R.
Shandy R.
Springfield, TN

This shampoo does exactly what it clams. this is the best dandruff shampoo I have ever used. This probably the most popular brand as well. It does what it says The smell is good and within and few shampoos you can really see results. I would always give this a five stars.
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
San Jose, CA

Works great it's what I use everyday when I wash my hair. Others I feel don't really work as fast on dandruff. The packaging is nice and covinient way to use the product. It's not too pricey either and works just as good expensive brands. I definitely recommend it.
lizeth o.
lizeth o.

es buena lo empece a utilizar hace unos meses ya que tenia mucha caspa el primer mes me fue bien no tenia ninguna caspa pero depues seguí utilizándolo pero volvió a aparecer la caspa ya no hacia efecto así que lo deje de usar y decidí optar por otros productos
Tina  G.
Tina G.
Toronto

Since it's hydrating, has anyone accompanied it with a conditioner?