BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Promotes Instant Moisture to Hair Scalp Formulated with 3 Moisturizers 2 Helps Deliver Deep Hydration 3 Promotes Flake-Free Hair Get to an amazing level of hair hydration and scalp moisture with New Head Shoulders Instant Hydration Dandruff Shampoo. It s formulated with three moisturizers to deliver a deep hydration you can feel. It s just what you need to get the 100% flake-free* hair you love and the moisture you ve been waiting for. Provides instant moisture to hair and scalp. Contains 3 moisturizers for optimal hydration. Dandruff shampoo for dry hair and scalp that keeps hair clean and 100% flake free* Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use, even on color or chemically treated hair. 7 Benefits: Fights dry scalp, calms itchy scalp, relieves irritation, reduces redness, great scent, controls flaky scalp* and leaves hair looking beautiful see more...

• Since it's hydrating, has anyone accompanied it with a conditioner?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Most people are reluctant to use Head and Shoulders because they are worried it will dry out their hair. I have terrible dandruff during the winter months. The winter is also a very dry time which is harsh on my hair. My hair is also very curly so it needs all the moisture it can get! I love this product because it fixes all my problems. I can have dandruff free hair without compromising its moisture content!
Smaa K.
Rosedale, MD
My go to when my hair flask needs to go too. The only dandruff that works for my hair. I've tried prescription shampoo and Sensine Blue (whatever it's called). Yeah Head & Shoulders is that only thing that works for me, which is good news since it's the most affordable of all options.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
Love head and shoulders my husband suffers from dandruff and this is the only shampoo he can use. It removes all dandruff and eliminates it from coming back. It doesn't smell bad they actually smell really good. This is a product that I do recommend any one suffering from dandruff
Isabel C.
San Jose, CA
Works great it's what I use everyday when I wash my hair. Others I feel don't really work as fast on dandruff. The packaging is nice and covinient way to use the product. It's not too pricey either and works just as good expensive brands. I definitely recommend it.
lizeth o.
es buena lo empece a utilizar hace unos meses ya que tenia mucha caspa el primer mes me fue bien no tenia ninguna caspa pero depues seguí utilizándolo pero volvió a aparecer la caspa ya no hacia efecto así que lo deje de usar y decidí optar por otros productos
Haley B.
I LOVE this stuff, whenever my scalp feels itchy and very dry this is what I turn to and its amazing! I also use the matching conditioner so that way it works even faster. If you have a dry/itchy scalp and suffer from dandruff, you need this in your life.
Shelby G.
Lanett , AL
I love head and shoulders , I love the smell I love how it lathers and how I smells so good no concern at all I love the food love love the scent very long lasting yes I'd buy It again In a heart beat
Megan L.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I use this every other day to keep my dandruff under control. It smells great a cools on contact. My only compliant is that it sometimes can build up on your scalp if you don't wash it out thoroughly
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
This is my go-to shampoo during the winter! It cleanses my scalp super good and doesn't dry out my curls. Perfect for curly girls who have dandruff problems and don't want to use sulfate shampoo!
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The shampoo head and shoulders fights dandruff, amd it is a shampoo that smells very good in the hair, to me it removes the dandruff but only for a few days and then they come out again.
Tina  G.
Toronto
Since it's hydrating, has anyone accompanied it with a conditioner?