BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get to an amazing level of hair hydration and scalp moisture with New Head & Shoulders Instant Hydration Dandruff Shampoo. Its formulated with three moisturizers to deliver a deep hydration you can feel. Its just what you need to get the 100%... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisa C.
Granite Falls, NC
When our 2 year old daughter was born, she had really dry skin and her little head  looked pitiful. Her pediatrician told me to try Head & Shoulders Instant Hydration and see how that worked. It lathers really nice and rinses out well too. I am very satisfied. At 2, she no longer has the dry skin but she still uses it because it makes her hair smell so soft and it feels wonderful.
Corinna D.
Phoenix, AZ
this stuff is amazing for dandruff, and it smells amazing! i like to use it with their conditioner which is also amazing. its a little pricey but its worth it, i love to wear dark colored shirts and this helps me to be confident that i wont have flakes all over my shirt.
Maggie O.
Dallas, TX
Perfect for those pesky, dry flakes in the winter. It lathers well, smells amazing, and has a very competitive price point (even with the generic versions!) In the summer, I can only use this once or twice a week, because the moisture aspect is so intense and can create greasy hair with over use, but I would still highly recommend for dry, itchy scalps!
Jordyn M.
This product is one of the best! It works wonderful for my oily hair by balancing out the moisture that it needs in order to lessen oil production. It isn't irritating and rids my hair of a dry scalp easily. It's definitely great for those looking to find something affordable that works!
Cait C.
Troy, MI
Great shampoo! It makes my scalp healthy and my hair shiny. I didn't expect head and shoulders to also make my hair feel soft and hydrated like a moisturizing shampoo&conditioner but it was fabulous! I highly recommend for anyone who wants luxurious hair and a healthy scalp :)
Ashley K.
Junction City , KS
During the cold months I always struggle with dry skin and annoying dandruff.  This shampoo works awesome and is super affordable. I also love the fresh scent. I haven't found another shampoo for dandruff that I like as much as this one. Really hydrating and smells good.
allie d.
I like this shampoo because my head does get dry and needs hydration and a good moisturizer. The only problem I have is that it does make my hair feel sticky if I use it too often and I am a girl and have long hair. I would say use this product only a few times a week and switch out with another shampoo to keep from the stickiness.
Sarah F.
Byesville, OH
Absolutely love this product! Especially in the winter time I get a super dry scalp and it's very itchy and this helps relieve it a lot! It has a nice scent and I can go a few days without washing my hair with this shampoo, love it!
Tara H.
Goode, VA
My daughter uses this type for her oily hair and it works well at controlling her oily hair throughout the day. She also likes the tingly feeling, however she still has dandruff issues even using this daily.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
I love Head and Shoulders! It truly isn't just for individuals with dandruff. This variety especially adds added moisture to your hair and leaves your scalp feeling great and itch free. It also smells great and is super affordable for anyone's budget.