BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get to an amazing level of hair hydration and scalp moisture with Head & Shoulders Instant Hydration conditioner. You'll feel it start to restore hair and scalp moisture right away, while it locks in the dandruff-fighting power. Infused with three moisturizers, Head & Shoulders Instant Hydration conditioner keeps your dry hair moisturized and manageable.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 0.5% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33, Blue 1.

• I have been trying this shampoo and my hair looks awesome but som...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madison M.
This is the only drugstore conditioner MADE FOR DANDRUFF and it actually works! Now you may think well dandruff conditioner will strip your hair or it will make it rough feeling or brittle but this conditioner does not do that. It actually leaves your hair smooth and soft and it also has a great scent. It smells so good. I use this conditioner during the summer when I know my scalp gets dry from the sun. This conditioner moisturizes my scalp and I never have any dandruff at all. It feels clean. smells clean. anyone women and men can use this. It doesn't have harsh medicine chemicals like other dandruff brands have. This is made for your hair. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling with embarrassing dandruff!
Paige E.
LeRoy, MI
This is such a great product, especially to use in the winter months when your skin and hair becomes dry. Many people experience a dry scalp during the winter and I am definitely one of them, so I love using Head and Shoulders to help my hair stay hydrated throughout the winter
marie A.
i really like this conditioner . . . how ever it doesnt leave my hair the softest but it leaves it shiny & smooth. i have noticed that when i have color treated hair that is i use the shampoo and conditioner that my hair color will fade a lot faster than other brands of shampoo and conditioner.
Emily G.
Dandruff... Not the best thing in the worl but this surely does help to get rid of it! It's moisturizing and helps to keep the dandruff at bay, it is also sold like everywhere so it's super convenient. I use to use it a couple times a week but always went in with another ones afterwards to keep my hair smelling good because this doesn't have that much of a smell.
Katrina L.
['Delray Beach ', ''], FL
I do like this product. 4 stars only because i feel like it leaves a bit of a weird residue on my hair after I use it in the shower. Whenever I blow my hair out it seems fine though. I have only been using this product for about a week though so it is possible that it could be different after many uses.
Lotta K.
Owosso, MI
I really enjoy head and shoulders. I have curly hair amd can get dandruff pretty easily. I feel like my scalp is healthier when i use this product amd it helps rid my hair of dandruff.
Josey H.
Typically I use the original head and shoulders but I have used this before and it was just as good. It makes me hair smell amazing and feel super soft. Helps with the oil from my scalp but doesn't do a lot for the oil my hair gets in it from running my hands through it so much.
Meghin M.
Clinton, OK
This was an okay hair product. It left my hair really dry and was really harsh on my hair. It smell like chemicals and didn't get rid of my dandruff at all. i will not buy it again.
Bianca I.
Love this conditioner. If you have dry scalp I think it would help and is very affordable compared to other scalp conditioners. The scent is very good and the formula is great. You can buy this from most drugstores out there
Tatiana M.
Las Vegas, NV
My husband tends to use this product ALOT. He is a very well groomed man that goes to the barber shop every two weeks. Of course everyone is familiar with the hair style called "waves" and the the products you need to apply to your hair in order to keep it "waving". So, in the result of using all those products. He ends up with ALOT of dandruff. He loves this product. It keeps his hair shiny and moisturized and of course dandruff free.
Kelly A.
Monterrey, N.L.
I have been trying this shampoo and my hair looks awesome but sometimes is dry. Can I use the shampoo three or four time per week?