BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Renew your hair with Head & Shoulders Instant Fresh anti-dandruff shampoo. The shampoo with cucumber and mint essence invigorates your hair and scalp so you're left with a fresh, revitalized feeling. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3 Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes; 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1); 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that's up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Lela P.
I never realized how effective this product was until i stopped dying my hair and my natural oils have began to reproduce. That’s when I began to miss the extremely refreshing feeling of mint this shampoo left on my scalp. It’s like you know that your head is actually squeaky clean. I am excited to use this product again after so long, and try some new scents!
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I love Head and Shoulders Shampoo.Head and Shoulders shampoo layers well, smells great, and cleans extremely well.Its so nice to only buy one shampoo and conditioner instead of two seperate ones. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. I would buy again and again. I bought this at Costco for a good price.
Taylor G.
Sneads, FL
This product is an amazing deodorizing product! My family uses the original on our dogs to get rid of the dog smell that tends to linger no matter how clean they are. Also my brothers use the instant fresh on their hair and it keeps their hair from looking oily and keeps them smelling good.
Laney Y.
During the winter my scalp becomes dry and I more easily get dandruff. Head and Shoulders helps me over come that! Their products smell nice, give you lots of shampoo, and leaves my hair feeling silky and refreshed.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
I was so excited to receive this product from influenster to try because I've never actually tried head and shoulders products! This one smelled amazing and had the smoothst texture. As soon as I put it on my head, my scalp totally started to tingle and felt cool, literally! I used it twice in the shower and even here the next day, my hair smells and feels so amazing! My hair definitely doesn't look as dry as it did, my scalp feels super refreshed and the smell is still there. I'd actually purchase other products when I run out of this one!
Leslie P.
Clermont, FL
I damaged my scalp some years ago mixing a hair color with a relaxer. Big mistake that has caused me to have severe dry scalp issues ever since. Head & Shoulders provides an affordable option to cleaning my scalp and having a fresh clean scent. This dandruff shampoo has done wonders for my poor head. Great product.
Sarah B.
Lockport, NY
I tried this shampoo because I have combination skin and I thought it might not only help with my dry scalp issues but also my oily scalp issues. The sad thing is this made my scalp so much more oily than it was before I had used it. It did not aggravate my dry scalp issues, but it also didn't really help it either.
Jennifer k.
I was able to get to try this product for testing. i have been getting dry skin lately. ive used head and shoulders before, but not the instant one. i was nervous. but I'm glad i tried it. it smelled wonderful, made my hair soft and it helped with my dandruff. i definitely recommend this product
Savanna S.
New Brunswick, NJ
I received this product to test and honestly I was a little skeptical. I typically don't have dandruff but get a little flakey at times. Last night was the first night I used it and already I'm less flakey. Smells wonderful and didn't dry out my hair like I was afraid it would!
Melissa V.
Hayward, CA
Received this as a free sample from Influenster. I tried it and was very satisfied. It helped take care of my dry scalp. It pretty much works as it says. I would definitely recommend this product especially if you have a dry scalp. So happy I was able to try it out!